Greatly; remember.

 I greatly remember some days where I worked on the ideas for Launching 4 and realized I had forgotten to add things in. I reasoned that a person could just come back later to write them in but alas I did not. I think this time around I seek to understand the real soul of the work and not just create anything. Most enough folks going back to the original work as it started and adding those elements in that I left out. 

I primarily worked on this work in 2009. Now that was a long time ago but that is how long I have been at this work. When I am coming to work on this work it has been in progress for 13 years. Just to learn how to translate the work that is written into the drawn. It has taken a long time very much and really much it'd be a shame that no great educational institute helped or would help me in this work. I think that if a person is going to work on a work that they will definitely go all out on the work. Given this; this work is not the most easy of works to complete.

I would like to state that those little women in spring 2019 truly wanted to act as all seeing god but really could never know the things that people did when they were like 8 or ten years old. How that they when they came of age at 13 or 14 basically just did nothing of planning for their future. No efforts, no goals, no educational goals surely and just filling their heads with hate and nonsense. I am to truly say that some people are just racist and like to think that people who are a certain color fulfill their identity of feigned superiority but they don't. I would say that society has gone backwards when all you can expect of another generation is just worse hate and scorn that just turns the earth into a hell. I used to dream of people helping me out on this work but now I see that is too much to ask of people who rather be evil, stupid and just uncivilized.

Comments

Popular Posts