SAFARI: In the new method.

What have you been doing lately, JH?
What have I been doing lately. I have been deciding if I should just ditch blogger.
Why JH?
Why should I even ditch blogger? Because I posted a lot of great post and first of all, the sharing is hard and slow and sometimes even in these days, the background quits and that affects if people come to the website. I fell robbed.
Why?
Because sometimes its just hard to get some posts done here and when the site fucks up. The ambition and work to market is ruined when a main component is ruined.
What more importantly to answer the question, what have you been doing?
I've been mostly reading and thinking. Oh and I have developed a cool method.
What's that?
I have developed a method that leads directly into a comic from drafting, amazing right?
Why does it even matter?
Why it matters?
Yes?
I don't know, ask my hamburgers and fries.
I'm drunk?
Answer the question, please?
In short, "Safari is a method program that brands the remainder of programmes and stories in a new context of logistical recompostion. One that is faster, efficient and better than previous methods to create direct comics from predecided drafts. And allows for the art to be the main center and not the over rushed nerves or written story, the art tells the story itself truly albeit with words. " That's basically a new branding protocol. Which will lead us to a new goal and new dream.
That is to continue to create new stories using this method and others to derive other methods to make things easier for other creators in the future, rather not one person of this generation. I've decided...
To interrupt, what is your pastime before death?
What? Of course, hooking up with all sorts of dangerous bitches at some hell hole.
(laughs)
I mean, to be brief, just dying any way, being real breezy.
Like fall,
like a flake about to fall,
a chorus without a fucking song!
(laughs)
To continue and you better not interrupt scum!(laughs)
I've decided to continue till  the goal of a new world is realized in the sum of drawing and ideals.
What does that all mean?
First, no one gave a damn about me really for that all time in highschool. I may have been really interested in girls,all my damn life. But, there were never any "girls" around that place of where I was born except maybe in other schools or other classes I could never reach. Always around the same types of boring cheating mongers and never learning anything really. I never really got to talk to girls unless they were in the impoverished classes and those silly muther fuckers, where quiet the tramps in en-majority. To tell the blat truth.
" I love boys when they get erect"" come back here, she wants to date you"( I knew she wanted to screw me, and that's no good to me.)
" hell no" " I would never date you"( my favorite line)
At pizza party, one rude fucker said "after this we are going to fuck"
This same woman try to strap on back bend bang me, with no strap on! ( That whore!)
The girls in the GT classes where not any better. Unsocial-able they were in majority even if I had knew then in little back in the past. Its like they could not decide what character I was and decided I was better off not to be fucked with. Yet, want to hang out with unsavory if not gross characters.
I felt most were morally wrongly except a few.
I just wanted to be amongst normal girls. Ones that did not want to fuck everyone! And ones that would at least talk to you if you spoke to them. Or rather they all hid in their little groups and only talked to such folks, it really was not worth while to speak to such spun people.
Short in short, I made it seem like there were good people at that school and of course, there were. Only after school albeit. But I was too trusting of people and ended up with a pysch-injury which caused me. To not care anymore. Which had implications for my future in the sense, I did never care to date girls further( even though at that time I could not).
And why the fuck where the girls at that school so difficult to even be amongst?
Because, I reason, the world is fucked up.
That is the reason, I will never stop until people can talk to each other with no restrictions and be best of pals. I wont stop until this future is the next generations future!!!
So there is your motivation!
We have run out of time, That is the new SAFARI!
For MK MZODERN! Evolving Forward!
Wait! Dammit! I felt awesomely like my future was stolen, potential gone. Friendships never forged!
SHUT UP!
Safari! watch it!


Comments

Popular Posts