Blast Of Time.

"all in a blast of times"
I was in a daze.
The nightmare of that time had ended.
As it was turning into a dream.
No one had ever paid much attention to me.
And that one time, I right asked I was impaled.
To be this symbol of chasing a dream while missing
the opportunity to truly feel the dream come alive.
Caught up on what the dream should be.
I decided it was best to have control.
It would happen and I would continue to try.
But I was sick.
So sick to not notice my brain was rotting.
Soon I was caught in a blast of times, as the nightmare
ended. My nerves felt on knife end and I fell to the floor in agony,
yet no one was there to care and never there to even know the
agony of being attacked blasts by blasts. Time by time.
Without knowing the attacker and people who want to eat you bit by bit.
Yet you can't see them, until you sleep.
In life.
All a blast in your lifetime's true dreams.
written to:(link)

Comments

Popular Posts