AA: Instructions further.
Glitch Tiles.
1st
2nd
3rd
4th
Glitch Tiles are very versatile, at prop distance only could be used for backgrounds, but really the scope of the charge of these tiles can be used for posters, artworks, cards and designs for furniture, clothing and etc. This is a great opportunity to buy now, while they are largely unrecognized. if pushed further to be designed for fabric, tee shirts and even posters, the worth and price would significantly rise. To where it would be a bit to expensive for normal commoners to buy in the form of a background.
The history behind these tiles comes from working on designs in paint. Really. The idea is for the projects to be simplistic. But yet complex and revolve around placing an image over and over until one unified picture is made. This picture can become a background for many products.
Its time and cost effective and the designs can be used over and over again to make many new backgrounds. The true purpose of these Glitch Tiles, will not be revealed till much later.
In comic news,
there has been a large change:
ROMU: 2017
Primrose Comics: on and off from now till 2018( if it lasts that long).
Marge Comics:2019.
Since drafting is now longer essential nor is the need to complete all the series necessary.
I want to try now, to see if I can make these series better as I improve over time.
The series I will be focusing on till the end of the year are:
S-academy
Shark on Campus
404ki
404ki2
404ki-covered names.
S-academy has many titles under it and will serve as apart of the remainder of stories I will actually draft in full or to a "substance" length. I will not talk about the remaining projects.
Cosmica 2 will complete some of the mysteries and parts left out of part 1.
Which is delaying the half of Cosmica 1.
I am thinking about using ink this time and nothing else but a camera to add the pictures, as I am not happy with the work required to transit it to digital.
In the category of songs, there will soon be a new project that will actually not get stopped half way through, and changed to another name. :)
This covers the length of the projects here.
The end.
JH.
1st
2nd
3rd
4th
Glitch Tiles are very versatile, at prop distance only could be used for backgrounds, but really the scope of the charge of these tiles can be used for posters, artworks, cards and designs for furniture, clothing and etc. This is a great opportunity to buy now, while they are largely unrecognized. if pushed further to be designed for fabric, tee shirts and even posters, the worth and price would significantly rise. To where it would be a bit to expensive for normal commoners to buy in the form of a background.
The history behind these tiles comes from working on designs in paint. Really. The idea is for the projects to be simplistic. But yet complex and revolve around placing an image over and over until one unified picture is made. This picture can become a background for many products.
Its time and cost effective and the designs can be used over and over again to make many new backgrounds. The true purpose of these Glitch Tiles, will not be revealed till much later.
In comic news,
there has been a large change:
ROMU: 2017
Primrose Comics: on and off from now till 2018( if it lasts that long).
Marge Comics:2019.
Since drafting is now longer essential nor is the need to complete all the series necessary.
I want to try now, to see if I can make these series better as I improve over time.
The series I will be focusing on till the end of the year are:
S-academy
Shark on Campus
404ki
404ki2
404ki-covered names.
S-academy has many titles under it and will serve as apart of the remainder of stories I will actually draft in full or to a "substance" length. I will not talk about the remaining projects.
Cosmica 2 will complete some of the mysteries and parts left out of part 1.
Which is delaying the half of Cosmica 1.
I am thinking about using ink this time and nothing else but a camera to add the pictures, as I am not happy with the work required to transit it to digital.
In the category of songs, there will soon be a new project that will actually not get stopped half way through, and changed to another name. :)
This covers the length of the projects here.
The end.
JH.
Comments
Post a Comment