24 blocks chylstern.
Yes, I have decided in an effort to keep on doing other art.
That I will send nine daily pieces of art to whoever is interested over the internet by email.
Covering many different topics and series, might be more than 9 pictures sent to just anyone who sends an email to jhmtmkodern@gmail.com.
Different topics include:
13. mystery?
This a free service but rather the viewership is limited to the people who sign up for the emails.
You can request what you want to see, but I am not always going to pick what ever you request. Or might have a request series of pictures where you can request what you want to see.
All pictures will have a protector on them. Since no one is paying, I am not allied to keep this going to certain parties if I see them using my materials wrong.
Even if no one signs up I will send this all to one location.
{proshitsiproshtproctianmansiana)
That I will send nine daily pieces of art to whoever is interested over the internet by email.
Covering many different topics and series, might be more than 9 pictures sent to just anyone who sends an email to jhmtmkodern@gmail.com.
Different topics include:
- Vu.
- Current News
- Concept design
- fashion
- alternatives
- madisoncare
- cars, vechiles and machinery
- technogothica.
- cyber
- interior design
- hot romance
- buidlica.
13. mystery?
This a free service but rather the viewership is limited to the people who sign up for the emails.
You can request what you want to see, but I am not always going to pick what ever you request. Or might have a request series of pictures where you can request what you want to see.
All pictures will have a protector on them. Since no one is paying, I am not allied to keep this going to certain parties if I see them using my materials wrong.
Even if no one signs up I will send this all to one location.
{proshitsiproshtproctianmansiana)
Comments
Post a Comment