apothogyme crisis.

There is  very good news.
I have decided on a regular schedule and what to do each week day and weekend to reach my goals.
But really, it has not been that simple.
There will be an event to cure all current ills and
this is called: S-academy.
There will be 9 volumes of 20 something serials focusing on series in each prospective volume and the methods that can be used to solve problems of them, problems that usually arise in the process of creation.

Listing possible apothogyme covers:
public things I hate.
Public stridant laws and approaches.
Hunter and the hunted
benches
timeframe
CaptkutikE!
Beds
Hospitals 
Dorms
streets of worlds
houses

There should be a special event this week.
But it will take a bit.
I will be taking time to reflect through writing and writing activities here.
The final push is coming and you had best be ready.

The first look at the poster for Cosmica 1.
Featuring Polards crew and Cosmica and her bodyguard, I won't say who is who.
But this is going to be good.



Comments

Popular Posts