New drafting system.

I have decided to change the drafting format.
I have more than enough drafts and so that now I can focus on my new schedule.
I will only draft when nessecary or when I feel like it, it will now become an everyday
thing. I have abolished the hunt as I am a one man unit and really have no need to make any
reappartions(mispelled)  and repairs to mantra anymore.
Anyways.
The first comic up is Cosmica 1 and then the following will be a series of ten serials per series of each comic I have drafted. It takes a week to do this. Will not say that it is particularly the best thing ever, but its a working system and if you would want an idea drafted in ten serials

The new price is  $1000 dollars for ten serials.
That is only the starting price
( by the way, prices change as I discover how much work creating some projects actually is)
So. That concludes it.
You will be seeing the real conclusion soon.

Comments

Popular Posts