Lezhin Comics.
A good show of how with branding, all similar ideas and styles will be picked but anyone else with differing styles will not be considered. The competition was good for learning of how to put together a webcomic. But I have learned, that web comics just are not my style at all.
I worked hard on this project and did not post on this site for many weeks.
I thought I was going to get a pay out of this. but I was wrong.
I have been convinced there is no friendly art compensation or acceptance and for my style to be accepted, I will create my own narrative, that is only for me. That will eventually create room for many people else.
I will never waste my time to post in a competition whh_Here the decisions are made without even giving feedback to the authors! At least anyone who even participated should get some knowledge back on their submission, just for information purposes. That is the real reason why I am angry.
I at least expected some type of feedback.
Anything but, a sign saying " these are our winners!".
Though in this gregarious world.
It was expected, that's why I will hit unmericless 100%.
It may be that I didn't win. But I was always prepared to lose.
I may enjoy your comics, not so much the competition.
Up next: s-academy
(special A)
protics
dinoworld.
see the submission at the usual location.
usuale.
I worked hard on this project and did not post on this site for many weeks.
I thought I was going to get a pay out of this. but I was wrong.
I have been convinced there is no friendly art compensation or acceptance and for my style to be accepted, I will create my own narrative, that is only for me. That will eventually create room for many people else.
I will never waste my time to post in a competition whh_Here the decisions are made without even giving feedback to the authors! At least anyone who even participated should get some knowledge back on their submission, just for information purposes. That is the real reason why I am angry.
I at least expected some type of feedback.
Anything but, a sign saying " these are our winners!".
Though in this gregarious world.
It was expected, that's why I will hit unmericless 100%.
It may be that I didn't win. But I was always prepared to lose.
I may enjoy your comics, not so much the competition.
Up next: s-academy
(special A)
protics
dinoworld.
see the submission at the usual location.
usuale.
Comments
Post a Comment