Teh hits will be continuing after this ad.

Hey. Its Jamie! From you know that highly unpopular and past out of use blog!
Well I'm making a come back.
I'm just letting all you guys that I am now offering a consulting service as
of next week or in some days.
It details, any person who can create or think up a story can get 4 comics in full form
for about.
Break down:
Conception fee(drafting fee): 12 dollars.
Final uncolored: 14 dollars.
Script: 10 dollars.
Final cost: 36 dollars.

Much expensive than the original theoretical price.
But these are dire times and I simply can't give it away for free.
But if you are interested in seeing a concept or your childhood dream
played out even someone's else childhood dream to be given as a gift,
then come on! However further services-will be cheaper. Its just that
start up fees are needed to set up.
You know, like a fortress of solitude so I can actually and properly
start distributing my goods.
And you may want to support this project for that reason too.
You can get special comics made by a special method that are very unique
and nothing like anything on the market.
You may think comics are all superheroes in costumes but my comics
deviate from characters having costumes at all. Only one or two series
have been known to have costumes. But the point is, you can get two things in one stone.
A guaranteed chance to get 4 comics of a story of your choosing that would otherwise take
long to complete and long amounts of money to even have an uncolored version.
Alright that's the end of my ad, lasses, enough the rest of the late night show.

Comments

Popular Posts