beauty boots
I am so damn addicted to the world of
stockings and shirts falling off.
The revealing of the breasts
and the boundless act of caring out the rest
till not on article is left,
beauty boots.
You got the eyes for the flutes.
Beauty boots, you'll never leave your
want for flutes.
You'll never stop being you.
Beauty boots eyes on the flutes.
But you take you take me as your lute.
You beauty boots.
You beauty boots.
E-Y! CAN'T YOU SEE She's totally about boots.
With eyes on flutes, to dash it away for loot.
I was so addicted to that naked world of false love
but this girl and her beauty boots cared me far away from
those
times and days...now all I see is real and the love is real, real
too!
Oh my gosh, I love you!
I love you.
Beauty boots had eyes for many flutes
but the boots lead to me, and the release of the curse on
both of us. On both of us.
The curse is released on both of us.
Surrender us to the bed where will go for the next days
to sleep side by side.
stockings and shirts falling off.
The revealing of the breasts
and the boundless act of caring out the rest
till not on article is left,
beauty boots.
You got the eyes for the flutes.
Beauty boots, you'll never leave your
want for flutes.
You'll never stop being you.
Beauty boots eyes on the flutes.
But you take you take me as your lute.
You beauty boots.
You beauty boots.
E-Y! CAN'T YOU SEE She's totally about boots.
With eyes on flutes, to dash it away for loot.
I was so addicted to that naked world of false love
but this girl and her beauty boots cared me far away from
those
times and days...now all I see is real and the love is real, real
too!
Oh my gosh, I love you!
I love you.
Beauty boots had eyes for many flutes
but the boots lead to me, and the release of the curse on
both of us. On both of us.
The curse is released on both of us.
Surrender us to the bed where will go for the next days
to sleep side by side.
Comments
Post a Comment