1218 7142015 puzzle
today's finalized productions
I have discovered upon reaching the final stage where the comics are actually created, that my process is actually good. With the updated version of the process working better than the previous.
It has come clear to me that you should never quit practicing your art because over this nearly year period, I have become a better illustrator. Once I even wondered how to illustrate comics in an efficient manner. I was lost in the wilderness. But I made it and thought it all the way through to this point-going without food and necessary comforts of life and missing out on opportunities but it was all worth it. By the end of this month, I will be ready to release the first series. Over the next 21 or 24 months( 2 years or so) I will continue to release these projects. Until my stock runs out and I start the drafting process over again.
This is also the beginning of how my process trumps every other comic book artist in a serious way. I may take a 100 years for you to finish a story or franchise( in regard to North American comics). But for me, it will only take one month or progressively less as I venture on and discover new ways. At first, after the August release maybe another month or some weeks to the next title. But today, it is finally clear that my process does indeed actually work and is something to be improved on.
my story
Finally, I have decided that its time to talk about my own personal story but as it cannot cover everything, I will adapt some parts to show the most important parts of the story. Internet vloggers blab all about their lives but none of the information they give will even tell a good description of how life is even for them, because they are biased to even realize their own real core faults and strengths. But this is a story that will be based on my experience living here. I will not keep the people in it the same because I rather not give some scum bags the little publicity available. I would have said not to offend anyone, but I really couldn't give two fucks about that. It starts off at a place of hardship and trouble and looks back on past troubles and looks at good ventures and a good practice that leads to passing a grim time.
espionage
This is a method of capturing people's appearances just by viewing them. And this can apply to people in this world or in other worlds.
dreams More life long dreams to appear soon. :)
fun- As a a journeyer in the cosmos of stories it is necessary to rest and have fun. However living in a world where the population may as well be half zombie-not that much help is to be found in this department. Fun can be achieved by pissing such zombie denizens by drawing their picture in espionage and hear their expressions,"We don't like art nor life, at all". Or, you could go to sleep or watch stuff or eat stuff or
travel and why its necessary to travel fast and well.
To get the most benefit of life and not be begging for mercy to get things accomplished, I have learned it is best to strive to move forward better and faster but not too fast where the quality of the treasure of even doing the traveling is trashed. Which is why some methods work better than others to ensure you can continue to travel.
Comments
Post a Comment