confessions.
This is a confession by myself.
Many believe the notion that alternate realities are a myth.
I have been spouting that its been for real, but did I really believe it until now-no, I did not.
The following is a confession:
I have been packing these stories off like items.
But all the while preaching these stories could happen in another reality. That to such length, I made a large project called Cosmica about it all. But, while reading the script for Launching 4 volume 5. I had an epiphany. This story was good in quality but the content you could see it. It was real and can not easily be contained by unsophisticated measures. Or shown properly by just wanting to get it done.Or even just the rush between the surge to get all stories done. It would be better to pause and give each their own time to play out. That is, each of these stories has their own thought processes and themes behind them. But however, the process of rush destroys these thought processes and corrupts them. It would be better to respect them as stories of real people to even move faster.
The point is, an advocate for storytelling cannot be one to even doubt their own stories. One who story tells cannot be involved with the mindset of the public that stories are dead and nonliving things, just items. An advocate for storytelling can not be solely concern with money and making people happy. That's just how its works. In my moral plunder, I let depression, bad events and tragedies get in my way of this code. Stories are real because they have people in them. They are living, because people live in them. Events that happen are actually real to the people in these stories. To discredit them and the stories just because you think you are the one who came up with the idea is foolish. Because really, people who story tell are observers. They observe to tell a story. If your vision is screwed over by the thought processes of your reality, you can't properly tell a story. The stories are alive. To think otherwise, one is a failure storyteller.
And that, I have been. But from now on!
I will not be a failure.
Many of this world are fools and failures. Many will not admit they are a fool. Many will not admit they are a failure. But doing so, admitting so. The idiot becomes a genius. The failure becomes a success. And a success I will become. And start a change to change this dying world. That people can become better.
Many believe the notion that alternate realities are a myth.
I have been spouting that its been for real, but did I really believe it until now-no, I did not.
The following is a confession:
I have been packing these stories off like items.
But all the while preaching these stories could happen in another reality. That to such length, I made a large project called Cosmica about it all. But, while reading the script for Launching 4 volume 5. I had an epiphany. This story was good in quality but the content you could see it. It was real and can not easily be contained by unsophisticated measures. Or shown properly by just wanting to get it done.Or even just the rush between the surge to get all stories done. It would be better to pause and give each their own time to play out. That is, each of these stories has their own thought processes and themes behind them. But however, the process of rush destroys these thought processes and corrupts them. It would be better to respect them as stories of real people to even move faster.
The point is, an advocate for storytelling cannot be one to even doubt their own stories. One who story tells cannot be involved with the mindset of the public that stories are dead and nonliving things, just items. An advocate for storytelling can not be solely concern with money and making people happy. That's just how its works. In my moral plunder, I let depression, bad events and tragedies get in my way of this code. Stories are real because they have people in them. They are living, because people live in them. Events that happen are actually real to the people in these stories. To discredit them and the stories just because you think you are the one who came up with the idea is foolish. Because really, people who story tell are observers. They observe to tell a story. If your vision is screwed over by the thought processes of your reality, you can't properly tell a story. The stories are alive. To think otherwise, one is a failure storyteller.
And that, I have been. But from now on!
I will not be a failure.
Many of this world are fools and failures. Many will not admit they are a fool. Many will not admit they are a failure. But doing so, admitting so. The idiot becomes a genius. The failure becomes a success. And a success I will become. And start a change to change this dying world. That people can become better.
Comments
Post a Comment