410 status release, the time is now.
What has now begun is a journey. Of new.
I have explored every current venture and stage of my creation process.
Figured out their various times and lengths and specifications and characteristics.
Now, I know, the amount of drafts I have stockpiled now around 23 or more, is
enough to last the next 30 years at the current rate and speed of completion.
Tomorrow, I will offer a glimpse( or full on view )at Mysterious and Changer issue one: Night of Change.
I will be doing some art before the release.
After I finish two projects of drafting concern, I will fully switch to creating full comics mostly for final but I will do occasional drafting if an original story pops up. There were many stories left to be drafted but, it is not my duty to draft them and they their selves have a different purpose behind them and back story than most of the 24 and some.There is not much I can do on that end and this era of my life has ended. Soon, the comics will be more frequent, but I will only work on one project at a time. Which means, you could be waiting a very long time or never even get to see a project play out, because at the calculated rate, it would take nearly 30 years to complete each project to full quality. But the rate might increase and it would probably put the release of all the projects in the range of 2 to 8 years.
That is the future of this practice I have set up. When and where the projects will be released and who and whom will help finish untold stories still waiting to be told. In this fact, this practice will soon be established.
As for the practice of helping artists with their drafts, I have yet to come to a conclusion about that matter for rather, I drafting is a bit hard and difficult to pull off and could slow down growth from actual concentration on selling comics. This only because, there is only one person who runs this set up and one who can perform such a service. Even though it would be beneficial for connections and consumers in the long run in the current situation it would not be beneficial. I will give a full statement about this later.
Also, I will be writing a daily input journal called Mira Shadow which I am thinking of hosting on wattpad. This circles to a daily activity I used to do a few years ago, which proved to amplify the ability to learn and story tell. This blog will be used for more puzzles and the blog over used for news and publications within side the worlds of the stories.
And with that that concludes the 410 status release.
I have explored every current venture and stage of my creation process.
Figured out their various times and lengths and specifications and characteristics.
Now, I know, the amount of drafts I have stockpiled now around 23 or more, is
enough to last the next 30 years at the current rate and speed of completion.
Tomorrow, I will offer a glimpse( or full on view )at Mysterious and Changer issue one: Night of Change.
I will be doing some art before the release.
After I finish two projects of drafting concern, I will fully switch to creating full comics mostly for final but I will do occasional drafting if an original story pops up. There were many stories left to be drafted but, it is not my duty to draft them and they their selves have a different purpose behind them and back story than most of the 24 and some.There is not much I can do on that end and this era of my life has ended. Soon, the comics will be more frequent, but I will only work on one project at a time. Which means, you could be waiting a very long time or never even get to see a project play out, because at the calculated rate, it would take nearly 30 years to complete each project to full quality. But the rate might increase and it would probably put the release of all the projects in the range of 2 to 8 years.
That is the future of this practice I have set up. When and where the projects will be released and who and whom will help finish untold stories still waiting to be told. In this fact, this practice will soon be established.
As for the practice of helping artists with their drafts, I have yet to come to a conclusion about that matter for rather, I drafting is a bit hard and difficult to pull off and could slow down growth from actual concentration on selling comics. This only because, there is only one person who runs this set up and one who can perform such a service. Even though it would be beneficial for connections and consumers in the long run in the current situation it would not be beneficial. I will give a full statement about this later.
Also, I will be writing a daily input journal called Mira Shadow which I am thinking of hosting on wattpad. This circles to a daily activity I used to do a few years ago, which proved to amplify the ability to learn and story tell. This blog will be used for more puzzles and the blog over used for news and publications within side the worlds of the stories.
And with that that concludes the 410 status release.
Comments
Post a Comment