legions of mars.

The  legions have gone off to mars
leaving the utopia and those who do not
know how to handle theirselves at all in
such an adverse situation.
These peoples are so lured.
These peoples are so fake
and this false utopia is one I hate.
They went off to mars!
To leave the utopia and only I am left to scream,
it was no utopia at all! None, none, none at all.
It was only mankinds fall.
The rich have blinded the masses
and stole away all their talents, they can't think without their
laws or order to get power in life.
But the order!
I live in is the true order.
I get my power from my self and improving my abilities.
And in this dead world lacking sensibilities.
I live in the true order and the people to.

The legions of mars will never be able to come back.
They will lose all their valuable forms of attacks.
And in a great combat we will take back our world and the world
they have settle too, which was changed from red to blue.
We will paint them a hue of yellow and banish them to places in society
where
 they can't fuck  humanity up again.

The legion of mars, up in the stars-
they came back. They came back for an attack.
But the descendants of mine where certainly prepared
and aware of the consequences, the right to fight.
And so the legacy of the legions of mars, ends tonight.

Comments

Popular Posts