Jamie gives advice on love.

So what happens when someone who has no experience in love, gives advice on it?
This happens a lot in this world, where people give advice about subjects they really don't know about and here is to laughs about this trend.

1. How do you know when to make the move?
Q: How do you make conversation with a girl?
A: Sticking your neck out is what you do when you talk to any girl. Be careful the words you choose. Do not use any hickery, dickery or dock words. Them feminist brand are especially tender. They won't let any "normal fuck" come close to them. Practicing beat boxing, you might not even get a hello from them if you greet them. Instead, you'll get a dirty stare and a look that sends shivers down your throat. Turn the other way and try again. But wait, that was not a real feminist. But lets say if it was a real FEMINIST! And I mean the toughest, bitchest and brave feminist there ever may be. If you say," Let me be your boy,shawty". She'll probably say "Shawty, there is no shawty here, but an intelligent young sexy lady".
Anyways, the point is, I only speak if spoken too. And in those situations I cannot necessarily take them up on their offer because I have some bad attachments to my life condition that would be beneficial to them at all.
And mostly other than hi, I can't think of anything to say. So yeah, risk your ass to speak or just shut up and wait for someone to approach you, the end.

2. DO IT!
Q: How do I make my friend like me?
A: How do you make your friend like you...
Q: That's not an answer, I need an answer.
A: Hmm, wish on a ponies' ass. Because likely if they do not share the same intentions as you do. They will not. Depends on the friend and their personality. If they are always desperate for love and adoration, you could slowly slip in till they see you as a possibility.  I mean, there was this girl I used to hang out with and this rainbow guy. They were so close. I mean this girl comment on how I ate my chips, which was in one way all at once, and in one large mouthful, yum. So anyway one day she and I were the only ones at the table. Some how she had gotten the idea that I was sitting there because our connection was deeper. But this girl leaned in  so close to me. I was freaking the shit out. For one, she did have a nice ass. For second, I really didn't like her. I was like, I'm desperate-might as well. But then I was like, I have to kiss her-the hell-in public? So basically I avoid her and some time after that she decided along with her rainbow trooper that there was no need to hang out with me ever, ever again. And I never saw that girl again, she even stop frequenting this one table I sat in art.
Q: Sadistic bastard you are.
A: Aside from that. There is not one thing you can do to make your friend like you like that.

3. Stare.
Q: So what do you do when you just can't stop staring at a person?
A: Nothing. People are weird and strangely so. Incriminate you for just looking at em, disturbing.
This one bitch at the university said out loud with me in ear range to his uncomfortable pal, "If someone makes you look uncomfortable, just look down".
I was like, that's a good strategy, good luck fuckers. Not that it will actually help you do anything.
Q: so look down when all falls.
A: No. I was using that as example of how fearful some people are of people staring at em.
And nah, never stop staring at the girl of your dreams because you might win her heart, said  no one ever.
Q: Literally that was no help.
A: well-well. You could always introduce yourself to her, the person you stare at, them you can see her face anytime you talk. Just then when you are in the friendly circle, staring too much invites a certain risk. She could take advantage of you, knowing how you feel or she could find you creepy or weird or bizarre.  That's only if she's one of those fright and flight bitches, hee.
Q: I learned alot, thank you Master Hinte Sempai.
A: yeah, I did too. Student dude. lol.

That's the end of our advice hour.

Comments

Popular Posts