YNOSY UPDATES.

I said;

 At last I have scheduled for all of next year with some awesome stories you have probably seen before. This is not new. Just as hint of what is coming up in the coming year that I can be sure of.
I again, will focus on the Slayers of Wolve, but this time, I will be the source of all my drawings just like in the old days. After I complete the funding for Slayers of Wolve and other things that definitely need to be funded, I will go onto working on my other projects that have been available some what on this blog.
I was very moved in my action when I found not anyone had read my book while it was available.
Also, the rest of this year, I will complete the Dream One: New York book. And my exploring realities projects along with the Marvel themed stories. There is one comic book series out now that I recommend you, that goes along with my ideas, Multiversity by Grant Morrison. It features many different characters from all over the scope of the multiverse.

Here is a diagram below that represents the plan of exploration of realities.
I follows the concept of how people get stories they do. Like J.K Rowling and the Harry Potter series and many other stories. It is like only certain people can see into certain realities and their stories because of their characteristics and their story as well. Many people create a character that is like them. That is like them. This connection makes them unconsciously seek out others like them.
The Great Empathy it is.  Even now, so many connections are filled unknowingly as many people start writing and creating stories. Which is why I urge you to write, to discover stories that only one like you-and only you can discover from the view point you are given.  Join in this large social event and connect with others and this site is here to guide you in your journey to connect with others from everywhere.
You can record all those you meet and all the stories you encounter. Just join the trade before it becomes popular.


I said;

 
1. Complete Ten story maps for each place.
- Higher Goal: Complete  Ten story trees- made up of one story and its many story maps.
2. Create some pictures based on a list of 20 scenarios per each world.
3. Draw Characters from each story.
4. Draw Scenes.
5. Characters' conversations in friendly and not so friendly places.
6. Draft and draw comics, write stories.
7. Get a friend to do some or all of the above.

 

Updates: 

I say;

1. Slayers of Wolve pictures and story better updated.

2. Dream One: New York pictures and story

3. marvel " fan work".

4. Ten story maps for each place listed on Chylstern. 

5. 20 scenarios per each world listed on Chylstern.

-completion of maygeb method on chylstern worlds posts.

- completion of 47+ series.

6. use of myele game method on all those above.

Comments

Popular Posts