Some seconds to live, jets in the corn field.

Jets in the field
the corn field
and all the people are waltzing around
once waltzing around
fall to the ground.

Apocalypse shut down.
The end of your life is now,
they say-but no way, I have to still
live even if it is four more seconds to day
because I am not going to let her waste away.

Finding salvation is the treasure hunt today and
I have found it in you. You are my salvation,
my means of recollection of why I should live and
I am going to save you even if I only have some seconds to live.
Some seconds to live.
Some seconds to live.

Come on and try me, jets in the corn field
people once waltzing, never waltzing again
I will save you in this small town where the invading
ship broke down in attack on a ball room in
the surroundings of a cornfield.

 Finding salvation is the treasure hunt today and
I have found it in you. You are my salvation,
my means of recollection of why I should live and
I am going to save you even if I only have some seconds to live.
Some seconds to live.
Some seconds to live.

Jets in the field
the corn field
and all the people are waltzing around
once waltzing around
fall to the ground.

Apocalypse shut down.
The end of your life is now,
they say-but no way, I have to still
live even if it is four more seconds to day
because I am not going to let her waste away.

No. I am not going to let you go!
Even when I am dying so, this life continues oh,
past the seconds it was supposed end no,
to save you forever oh
from the burning wreckage brought down here.
No, I am not going to let you burn down, here!
 Here, yeah, yeah!

Comments

Popular Posts