Grateful/.

while the children are watching cartoons
other children shattered to bits
and that the bit of this world I can not stand by.
stand by, no tragedy.

when I broken and defeated and arms stretched out wide
where are you, where are you? But you appear and stretch
your arms around me and now I know you are forever with me.
You are my army, you are my army.
You are my army.

Set out for new lands you are beside me and forever with me,
I am singing on and I am going on to the place where legends
continue, a new place in time, somewhat better than here
never nowhere better than time you were here with me.
Somewhat now you are here with me.
You are here with me.

You are my army, you are my strength and that's
the power of my feelings and connection with you.
I am your strength and you are mine
and together we make a complete warrior pair
divine.
You are my army.
Hands stretched out and wide and you are my story,
you are my help, you are my strength and I am saying
I am grateful for you.

Comments

Popular Posts