STOP-STI.hyero.
Ring around the roses
and a many popular poses
for a girl to get your sex
she likes it, that kind of sex
Take it away, take it all over you,
I like it this way, so never stop being
sexy, never stop being sexy at all and
call me the painter to rid you of perfumes.
Cause I am going to paint some love, some
shades of love right over you.
Women clamor in insult, covering their private
parts, such gentle stimulation from a single sound'that
might make the whole fucking world go around.
So girls gettem in loudy!
Boys never stop trying!
People never rape!
Or your a very insult to sex,
this state of sex, pleasant wondrous sex.
and a many popular poses
for a girl to get your sex
she likes it, that kind of sex
Take it away, take it all over you,
I like it this way, so never stop being
sexy, never stop being sexy at all and
call me the painter to rid you of perfumes.
Cause I am going to paint some love, some
shades of love right over you.
Women clamor in insult, covering their private
parts, such gentle stimulation from a single sound'that
might make the whole fucking world go around.
So girls gettem in loudy!
Boys never stop trying!
People never rape!
Or your a very insult to sex,
this state of sex, pleasant wondrous sex.
Comments
Post a Comment