Like an astronaut
Like an astronaut
taking off into the depths of the unknown
media in a box, a device like a box containing
all the wonders and glories that make me sing!
EE! It's great to me!
I got this device and its got all this modules
inside of it, for all my favorite things of all time!
One platform with one cover screen inside are many multiple devices
of identical shape but never of identical content.
Vee! Connect to a tv!
You see, it and you play and your laugh
its so good, it is good.
Laughing at the media that you country not the tv!
Everything I want, everything I need all here in and under my sleeve.
Like an astronaut
taking off into the depths of the unknown
media in a box, a device like a box containing
all the wonders and glories that make me sing!
They make me sing!
Glory to have a thing that comes from out of a thing with many things
especially good for siting and getting all educated.
I feel like I've landed on the moon,
like an astronaut!
Like an astronaut!
An astronaut!
taking off into the depths of the unknown
media in a box, a device like a box containing
all the wonders and glories that make me sing!
EE! It's great to me!
I got this device and its got all this modules
inside of it, for all my favorite things of all time!
One platform with one cover screen inside are many multiple devices
of identical shape but never of identical content.
Vee! Connect to a tv!
You see, it and you play and your laugh
its so good, it is good.
Laughing at the media that you country not the tv!
Everything I want, everything I need all here in and under my sleeve.
Like an astronaut
taking off into the depths of the unknown
media in a box, a device like a box containing
all the wonders and glories that make me sing!
They make me sing!
Glory to have a thing that comes from out of a thing with many things
especially good for siting and getting all educated.
I feel like I've landed on the moon,
like an astronaut!
Like an astronaut!
An astronaut!
Comments
Post a Comment