Hmm, it seems I'm some generations early.

In my calculations, no one has done a story based off a module, maybe because I haven't advertised it enough to the point of 30+ people, but then again, I live in a society where people can not get the basics. They can't get an education or take care of their selves, because the place is so fucked up.
So, there would be no room in this primitive world for deep thinking. That is why, I will provide the means for people to learn the trade of easy storytelling. But how to get the people?
People here, are easily caroled into one group by the media,  controversy and their religion.
To get the necessary people here to learn, I will through fire into the ant pit and they will come out in sheer numbers and most likely be converted by my imagery and philosopher awesomeness.

Comments

Popular Posts