This Lumious! Help me!
There is an explanation of
these senior moments of why
darling-I do not remember your name-
remain insane! I cannot remember
whatever I'm supposed to-whatever
I want to!
The doctor's say! They say-
give it away to mental exercise
any way but what is that anyway with only one
goddamned service! That makes me nervous!
I need more,something more than some service!
I need to be young again! Being luminous will not help me!
HELP ME! Being luminous will not help me!
NO....Help me,doctor,science and somebody
but this luminous.
these senior moments of why
darling-I do not remember your name-
remain insane! I cannot remember
whatever I'm supposed to-whatever
I want to!
The doctor's say! They say-
give it away to mental exercise
any way but what is that anyway with only one
goddamned service! That makes me nervous!
I need more,something more than some service!
I need to be young again! Being luminous will not help me!
HELP ME! Being luminous will not help me!
NO....Help me,doctor,science and somebody
but this luminous.
Comments
Post a Comment