THASTER.
You are the pearl of my diamond float,
draw and I’ll sing another note! So
you won’t shoot me crazy baby
of hate and not love! But I guess it won’t matter~!
It won’t matter at all!
Forget the Tylenol! This is calamity for all! FOR
ALL! This is calamity, insanity, profanity! Scary!
Scary! Why you got to shoot me? Why you got to shoot me?
WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You were the pearl of my diamond float! Now I’m injured
all alone on a boat! YOU WHERE MINE! Right in front of me
but I couldn’t reach at all!
I COULDN’T REACH OUT AT ALL!
I couldn’t reach out at all!
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Now, lost-loss out at sea!
Now,lost-loss out at sea!
I’ll cry in agony but no one
will help save me! NO one will
help save me! OOOOOOO! Woah! O!
Cry in agony baby! When you’ve realized what you have done!
I haven’t won!
draw and I’ll sing another note! So
you won’t shoot me crazy baby
of hate and not love! But I guess it won’t matter~!
It won’t matter at all!
Forget the Tylenol! This is calamity for all! FOR
ALL! This is calamity, insanity, profanity! Scary!
Scary! Why you got to shoot me? Why you got to shoot me?
WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You were the pearl of my diamond float! Now I’m injured
all alone on a boat! YOU WHERE MINE! Right in front of me
but I couldn’t reach at all!
I COULDN’T REACH OUT AT ALL!
I couldn’t reach out at all!
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Now, lost-loss out at sea!
Now,lost-loss out at sea!
I’ll cry in agony but no one
will help save me! NO one will
help save me! OOOOOOO! Woah! O!
Cry in agony baby! When you’ve realized what you have done!
I haven’t won!
Comments
Post a Comment