Mega Toast: Chocolate
Hey chocolate! It's a typically sweet thing
and you're it. o-baby you're it.
You're my yum to my banana split!
oh! You're chocolate! Chocolate! so
delicious and tasty! Chocolate!
Chocolate so religious to the Aztecs and Mayans
and now even so! Now, with you and me-it might
be toxic to some animals but not us-we might die of
happiness and laughter but never chocolate!
You're chocolate!
You're chocolate!
You're so good to be chocolate!
How many types of chocolate would I ever try?
Before I discovered yours was golden and
so sweet.
So sweet.
and you're it. o-baby you're it.
You're my yum to my banana split!
oh! You're chocolate! Chocolate! so
delicious and tasty! Chocolate!
Chocolate so religious to the Aztecs and Mayans
and now even so! Now, with you and me-it might
be toxic to some animals but not us-we might die of
happiness and laughter but never chocolate!
You're chocolate!
You're chocolate!
You're so good to be chocolate!
How many types of chocolate would I ever try?
Before I discovered yours was golden and
so sweet.
So sweet.
Comments
Post a Comment