MOIRA 2013.

I never explained why this name means so much too me.
So much too me.
Moira, say it again Moira.
Was it a girl I lost?
No,its a world threatened on being tossed.

Everything good this world is and could ever
be is going, going fast and I might never make it out of the past
if I gave you the task of moving on,without me.
Its my duty-to bring this future to be-you can
never see how beautiful it is. How warming it is to my very bones!

To see a world where education is free,
Youth is free! Imagination-the world is free-that's what
Moira means to me! That's what it means to me!
You'll never quiet see. Moira shouldn't just belong to me,
it should belong to all of the, onward and forever
because it is the-all that Earth can be if it is too survive
the next chapter.

FREEDOM! GLORY! HONOR!
That's what Moira means to me!!!!!!
YEAH!YEAH! YAH! yeah,o.
(Moira you are so pretty)

Comments

Popular Posts