& 7 mistakes

 CLEAN:
You should never
ever-ever!
Do it ever!
& mistakes, mistakes
7 mistakes and your heart just takes!
7 mistakes and you just straight away for
the craziness hidden away under all these mistakes.
And all the risk takes! would you ever learn!
Would you ever learn!
O-AH! To make never these mistakes.

NEWS:
When I'm sixty-four! It's a jarring prospect!
I don't feel old! We are the cool ones!
When I'm sixty four!
Sixty four, my confidence will ruin me!
Ruin me! Ruin you!
Now, they say don't go assuming you're dead yet!
But I want to live to 84 past 48.
And so one day, I will avoid credit!
Take on too much debt! Like student debt!
Of all the partying, I will look back to now and
wonder what went wrong when I cosign and resign
to more debt! Will this system end? NO?!
I failed to check my credit!
REVERSE MORTGAGE RISKS! I fail now.
via:NEWS

Comments

Popular Posts