HUMANITY HOLY Mashup #3
Humanity, Humanity
when will you learned
a lesson learned by sending a man to the
moon and many amazing things right in front of you.
So you found me out!
YAH! you found me out!
You really did,you really did!!!
I’m in front of you but you won’t let me in to your modern world
with your mzodern thinking.
We got to be abstract, spiritual and outward to survive.
We can do things never thought to be done
if we follow only one.
a holy one. A HOLY ONE!
when will you learned
a lesson learned by sending a man to the
moon and many amazing things right in front of you.
So you found me out!
YAH! you found me out!
You really did,you really did!!!
I’m in front of you but you won’t let me in to your modern world
with your mzodern thinking.
We got to be abstract, spiritual and outward to survive.
We can do things never thought to be done
if we follow only one.
a holy one. A HOLY ONE!
Now come on with me to find about
everything their ever was, the order of everything.
of everything, everything.
I won’t get caught up if you do not stop! If you do not
stop!
everything their ever was, the order of everything.
of everything, everything.
I won’t get caught up if you do not stop! If you do not
stop!
Comments
Post a Comment