Rwby reboot.

 I have with logic trying to recover the story that Rwby is supposed to be. Just got to say that Rwby wasted all of its potential. I will not be supporting the volume 10 release by washing it any form of way where the creators get money because those people hate me and are racist. Lol. I think that literally the show hadn't had its run in that if they don't get it right this time they never will. But yet this work goes goes back and re-examines all of its flaws and restructures it in a better mannerism than an actual well written story would have. It gets rid of the maidens and gets rid of a lot of things that are just bloat of ideal. And that I mean it's a lot of showing and not telling in the words a better words you come for something that you thought you were getting but you just end up with some something else a show that just becomes less about action and more about political intrigue of various different things. People did not come to see a bunch of people do mediocre s*** for like 10 volumes and call it a day or something I just got to tell you the whole the whole wait for it to get better thing is it problematic when literally the show is supposed to be good already. I remember watching the third volume and I never actually got to myself while this is actually the best story ever and it's not. As much as person can understand it just forgets the plot of them fighting grim and basically makes it about something else that makes the story very much on favorable to follow when the writers are very much incompetent and think they're doing something great when they just took away from the real charm of the story. I have seen anime do this better and one f****** season than they ever could and so basically let me think about it I was amused that it ended in someone and what I thought they were going to bring back fire but they never did and ultimately that's just a waste because ultimately the story the story line that that you hold what happened never been an ultimately you're just cheating of it. I'm not going to go into detail about the fixes I have for the series I wanted people will take it but like pretty much you know sometime sometimes you got to repackage things.

I am for for a while now pondered the true the true narrative the story that Ruby could have been everyone has pondered this question but I promptly will answer it. Without using characters from the series any shape of matter or form because in time. Anything can be those characters because they're so boiling template that they had nothing really much to them but the actors. I created a rwby reboot earlier and it pissed the people off. LOL They really did not like it and pretty much I'm not going to share how I know that. I got to say some people have a great hate for you when you really like something that you have a right to like and ultimately it's kind of racist when they're white and you're black and ultimately you know there's a certain prejudice here would be Austin Highlands that makes me the series and so this is why I do this to show them that they suck and I couldn't give a f***. Times you are too nice as a viewer that you are open to disrespect and ultimately I should have been a violent viewer of this series because they f****** don't deserve Jack s*** of anything and they don't deserve jacks*** in it's continuation.


This is before only hate I would get from these f****** by the way and so ultimately me riding this thing and they read it and they were angry. Or something but by the end of the day any have created their own Rwby iterations that that you f***** up so badly that no one is happy. You can find more on my patreon about the new series that will put this work to shame. For the fact that people watch my s*** that I'm not going to post  about it on this website.

Comments

Popular Posts