Mk Mzodern University
Hello welcome once again and mk mzodern University begins once again but why two months late than in August simply because it took that long okay it was a busy year this year and pretty much this activity will start off the class teaching you how to think about art and how the great it constantly and effortlessly if you have enough practice and so this class will be different from what it was last year instead of what we have many bunch of small projects we have a bunch of big projects. How to manage a big project from the start is an important thing to do than wait till later. I got to say that I am not other people other people want to do their dumb s*** then that be them but this is me.
We now focus on what various things. How to communicate a mood. How to communicate a style. How to communicate expression of a character whatever character being the same. The concept of grouping.How to make your own website. How to make content for your website how to make certain videos that can be on youtube. These are things that are going to go deeper into the elements instead of last year focuses on other things but this thing for this year focuses on elements not anyone can gain from. How to make a logo and design stuff yourself. These are all things that people try to say in this in this area you can do with AI but ultimately I digress no some things are better to you and done by hand. What ultimately you should do and what you should not do to maximize views and following. You know what learned over time is that people appreciate hard work and dedication to complete a project. And that effort rewards itself. So I'm going to take the time to actually teach people these things before we get into the bigger common methods of my creation.
Join me as I create series called rainbow.
Exploring themes with mm culture. ( Write the fall 2016 revival magazine)
Making a spiderman series.
Create 32 series with me using my most advanced method.
This course is $500. I am going to sell the previous classes on gumroad and patreon.
But yet I will try to work more on the future sight to ensure better outcome for education. By the way you should purchase one future sight for $3 each variation.
Comments
Post a Comment