Krushre returns
I think about there's 64 points of anxiety every day, but enough about that. Kishore is back, and ultimately, it was too much Too much to do concurrently with Kyonbi, but now I have free space to do it, and that I will. I think I think that literally it was too much to do concurrently, and so in 2022 I ended it. Anyways, I was tired of doing the two works, so basically downsizing was only for the good of everything, but that's over now.
We have many different works inside Krushre.Any Recollection. Inside this work, like Any Recollection's Haploo 9 and many other works that were created in the first mm culture season and up until the summer 2016, the following recounts these works.
Rd1
Devin M Hinks
haploo nine
This work was about something scary and it was worked on in the later July 2016. There is a fall 2017 version that is very much overlooked. I am to say that I did much more in fall 2017 than what I wrote of previously seemingly forgotten I had done the work. That is to be said bad. The work in question was only draft in one style and then in another.
diane piane
This whole thing was drawn outside. You see there was alot of stress and anxiety and really much some people don't help but add it in severe amounts. I actually went outside and drafted 4 serials on one page using the method from fall 2014. People just don't know how to not follow you around and yes, I was fucking annoyed when people who you want to escape from appear in the same location you go to escape from them.
mysteriously and illustriously
Frankly, a female version of Mysterious and Changer.. Just a project I wanted to try out and really much was a new work on the spur of the moment. I really am to say it was stifled in the end by tha
Again in a situation of anxiety and maybe even fear, when outside again and drew the draft pages for the work in the same fall 2014 method as I did Diane Piane. I then turned this draft into the method of the time. In fall 2017, it was recreated again. Created around the same time period as Diane Piane, maybe a day before. It could even have been the same day. I will have to check my notes on this one.
fire 526
Before Shonda Rimes had a show about fire fighters, I had a comic about firefighters and no-they were not any firefighters but dimensional ones! Rather they were summed into a dimensions sized event. The work came about in later June and it was still going or in progress by the Olympics of 2016 which took place in Brazil, Rio de Janeiro, I believe. This work later went into being apart of Beryond 13(2017).
primrose reality
This is a project I remember strictly being burned out about and around. I decided to make a part of it about baseball bat wielding girls. It was made at the very end of July 2016. On the 28th. You know pretty much after that contest for Shark on Campus, I did not just sit around waiting for anything but just kept going to better my works. The whole ideal of Primrose Reality is basically from a project called Killpen in spring 2015's ending. It was later drawn for a first time in the summer 2015 and then in fall 2015 again. In the I see Modern unreleased magazine, there is a one page comic for the idea. The summer effort was to try and make an actual story out of it. The idea never continued until spring 2018, spring and summer 2019 and spring 2020 when I would be looking to revisit the I see Modern magazine.
marigara loora
This was a project made in later June, I believe. It has very detailed art. The story was original off an existing story idea from the Killpen project. It was also featured in the I see Modern magazine with another original story. This version was just to see how it would be with a longer story.
mysterious and changer summer 2016
There was an attempt at Mysterious and Changer in summer 2016 after the female version's creation towards the mid later part of June. This version was different only in terms of its villains and the changing of the design of one character.
rescue force 8/10/2016
A great new idea about the characters from the work Techno Party becoming a "Rescue Force" that rescues people. It was linked with an idea I had come about in that time period. Although I have some great regrets I just did not go with this one idea in the past. It would have adverted much disaster. But no, a person should not be swayed because of terror.
mummy in the book
A work made towards the end of June 2016. I have written of the work in the past and yea, another completely original idea. Has never been continued.
my life as a magazine
Was never done as a draft but I certainly drew some characters over the summer 2016.
dirty pop
A project that actually is apart of Kyeombi but a later work from 2013. Worked on in the later June period.
eliza skardoar
This was a work I made at the end of June, it was simply a new idea that broke through and I ended up doing it. I am to say the story was inventive but also tiring and earnestly the hardest thing I could do when I was low on creating original works in that time period. I was still working on Shark on Campus around this time or had submitted it already.
raisona crew
A new version of an idea from Killpen. That is to be said nothing I liked about the project and the story was lacking in any enthusiasm in my part but I tried to get across some potential ideas for the project.
hassener sworft academy
A basic continuation of Midwether Academy. It actually was more drafted in the time leading up to summer and could be considered a Spring 2016 work that was done in April or May. I again have to check the draft for the time. I do always write the dates I create things on. It helps you check track of time and how much time you spend on things. Mainly in the current; I have not revived the series because I really have not gotten Midwether Academy together for this work to work.
rain drop below
This project was an interesting creation in later spring 2016. It was not continued in the summer. Brace Ipengo is a closer part of its story at its earliest conception. I mention it because its close enough to the summer. There was a summer 2019 remake that was done well. There was also a 2020 continuation last year when I was covering the spring 2016 stuff.
brace ipengo
A project closely linked to Rain Drop Below but ultimately it was not remade or even touched until spring 2018. It is that even when it came back the story was completely different. In the spring of last year- I remade the idea but a new take again. It is to be said that I just did not like the idea of the original as much as Rain Drop Below. Included here because it was made near summer although technically still spring.
h-hentai works.
The H-hentai works; I am not going to get into much detail with them. But really enough, they were done in the later spring of April and May and then the summer in various parts up to July, I believe. These works were later attempted in fall 2017 and those works were just another take on them. I think that if I was to do the idea today each series would just be a book that would standalone and some ideas would be changed into ideas without a sexual focus.
baccora
This work is rather obscure and came about in early July when I was contemplating if I should even draft some works at all when I felt tired and had no ideas for them. I found some idea for this story but it was just a different take than what the original called for and really much later never had the time to do the work again. Last year, I believe that I decided not to do the work again as I saw it was repetitive a bit. This work should not be confused with Black Bath. But yet maybe I did do Baccorra last year when I was doing the Killpen project which the idea actually stems from.
hunters x
Hunters X, was worked on in spring 2016 and then in a certain point in July 2016. The work would later continue in spring 2017 but ill advised as I was pushed off my rocker then by events that happened in fall 2016. It did not return until the summer 2018 and even then could not be completed. Spring 2019 and summer 2019, worked on the work again and gave it new life. I continued that effort in Spring 2020 and summer 2020 again. That is to say it took from spring to summer to work on these works in 2020 and 2019. Though I am to say that both of these times-the spring was a later spring. This work is also apart of the Krushre line up; projects that were to be included in the project Killpen but were made their own thing when the project slowed.
captain craunch
This work had been in the works since fall 2015 and was a Killpen work. It was actually drafted in winter/spring 2016 and then furthered in later summer 2016 a bit more than what it was done before. The work was not continued later up until 4 years later because of terrible events that simply wasted good time I could have worked on it instead of having to recover assets and time. I really made different variants of the idea in spring 2020 for the Killpen project then.
champions rock
This project was worked on in the end of June and then July 2016. I really like the fact that I tried with this work. It was also a project from Killpen and really much I did not feel that good about it but I still tired. The idea would be considered in fall 2016 and I think I did some work on it then. Then in fall 2017, I did some work again. In spring and summer 2018, some more work was done albeit I believe in the spring it was only character design changes implemented that were later cast away by the summer 2018 version. That 2018 version was more like a comic. By 2019, it would continue again in the spring and really much in 2020, would get different interpretations made under the Killpen project. The project never in all this time has a real solid or defined storyline but storylines that just go along with the times.
starvation pirates
I was surprised to see this work in the binder I keep my ideas in but this work originally comes from when the site started and when I was in college in fall 2013, the first time around. I am to say the draft is something I have forgotten about for various reasons and maybe an injury makes you forget but literally, the level of detail in the work is amazing. This work basically was forgotten by something external in fall 2016. I really am to say its a tragedy I forgot about it. Anyways, that attempt I was making was not the original idea in the first place but that really does not change the cruelty that a particular variant was forgotten or made to be forgotten. The work later had another variation in summer 2017 that I recently last year continued and adapted to be better. Yes; this whole work could be a story itself.
.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment