Garacuho variation 2
Garacuho
I drew these things to not use ai and so if not great quality; I just wanted to get an idea out.
Top.
It's all, my friends. You have a more gothic look of the modern style, at least according to me. I find that this version is more appropriate to the actual drawings, but not exactly. And so, there needs to be a bit more refinement before we get to that, but ultimately, any of these links garners me a commission, which supports the comics, by the way.
But anyways, sometimes a dude just wants to see the different fits a woman could wear—not in a perverted way, but for fashion's sake. Long ago, I was going to launch MK Fashion as doing this whole entire thing, but I never did because, ultimately, it takes too long to do it without a certain tool that's now accessible, and so it wasn't profitable to do it in any long term. But now it is, and so now, here we are. The number starts at 11 stops at 50, and starts at 50.
Comments
Post a Comment