Lol.
I don't want to make any posts about Krushre and my progress in public because people don't know how to behave and ultimately people don't like me. The fact of the matter is that I am not doing all that shit to give away my stuff for free. I was gonna do this cool project where I'm gonna show the progress every day and all this shit, but ultimately I decided I'm just gonna keep the vlog private because I don't want crazy people stealing my shit.
When people can't be friendly, it just becomes nasty. At the end of the day, people have done too much that I do not want to fuck with them, and I don't want to fuck with anyone who supports them at all. I gotta say you lost my respect to a level I know you aren't a huma human but an entitled sex driven animal who thinks their whiteness entitles them to all women and the sexuality and view of heroism white men think they deserve. You don't. You don't get to control people you closeted piece of shit. A species of creatures who think that they are entitled to venture and conquer a space that is about a black man's sexuality, when ultimately They aren't entitled to shit, and they have only gotten to the place they have women in the first place because they're white. Society has gifted them these things they call women, who are just tokens of racist entitlement. Nothing more.
Some of these white people are confused, thinking they're social justice warriors, especially people like Gavin Newsom and this other fucker in Texas, who is an actor or some bullshit. Matthew McConaughey, whatever the fuck his bit is, you're not shit. You never will be shit. You're not a real man. All you got was a fucking dumbass to be your wife.
Sometimes you lose a wife like Jimmy Kimmel, and you just don't understand that you only have the second wife because you're rich. There is no such thing as entitlement for black people or any other race. And ultimately, I wouldn't want to be like that in the first place. It's disgusting and evil, just makes women dings to have more children with, to which is what people don't necessarily understand—that once you have done this to yourself, you are not for the people. You can call yourself the President of the United States of America, but you're not even a human being. You're a fucked creature. I gotta get that straight. You are responsible for every fucked up thing in this fucked world, and no one is gonna let you forget it. Fuck you with all that shit.
The fucked shit of the comments on my sexual life gotta end
You do not have rights to speak about women who have their own autonomy on what they will or won't do. You don't belong in the porn space. You don't belong with a bunch of 30-year-olds. You don't belong with a bunch of 20-year-olds. You don't belong there. Stay home with your fucked wife and your two generations of children, you freak. You don't get to destroy a person life for your racism and feigned God hood. You don't get to be deluded and think you can attribute fantasies to my life because you have fears about black people overpopulating. You fucked racist. All these white men who think they are liberal ate just nasty people who think they matter but they don't. Jon Stewart and whatever dumbfuck who thinks their relative have no bearing on society. You are just mediocre hosts. I am not going go to post shit for people who are not me to capitalize on my work to support these fuckers and their ideals.
Comments
Post a Comment