Futuresight update

 Now, Future Sight ain't doing all that well, but that's going to change with the advent of the various PDFs. When inside each PDF is a section, a page, basically drawn material that you can use to practice different words Practice the prompts over and over again by drawing over it. It gives some hints on the food, the people, and you create the people mostly, or a runner. It also has a mascot that can help you create characters to be inside of the prompt. 


And so it also gives handy tools on how to draw certain things. And then you're basically being stimulated on how to draw. Each prompt has specific recommendations on what you can practice by drawing over what I have already drawn, allowing you to have a lot of creative freedom. It took a while to fucking work on this shit and this stuff, right? Ultimately, it's not going to be the last one at all.


There will still be a finished version of mine to come out, but only when I'm able to actually do the best artwork I can to finish it myself. 

Comments

Popular Posts