The facebookers
The most funny thing is that when people seem to look at my online personality and what I actually do post, they expect to see a babyfied person who only draws things to confirm their reality that drawing things is only for kids, but no, it's not, and ultimately are pissed off that I post nude woman endings that assert when they ultimately don't understand that I am a human being and ultimately I don't owe them anything. I am not a kids' cartoon character. I am not somebody who can be infantilized to be without sex. I have never been without sex. You just don't understand who the fuck I am. You don't understand who humans are. You probably don't even understand your own self, by the way, if you think like that.
I find that literally some people just need to come out of their own bullshit and realize that they're very stupid and really don't have the mindset to truly understand how stupid as fuck they are. You're going to need some steps to understand a person as they truly are, without making some condescending statements or doing something crazy. Most of the time, I'm going to say this: there's no hate like the hate of a black woman. That may be something that people are going to use to say, "Oh, you just like white women." No, that's just because you suck. You fucking suck. You empathize with people who are well-meaning, affirming, and people people who actually want to do things in the world, but overly gravitate to men who are thugs, bullies, pimps, and criminals. I don't know if I sometimes I watch the news and I be like, "Obviously this person was one of those people," and it kinda sucks to be in such a situation, but ultimately at the end of the day you must realize that I'm my own person. I can not be made to be allies with people who are my natural enemy.
I'm not saying all black women are this type of person. No, I'm saying that from these people there's no hate worse than that. I would rather sleep with a woman who has a KKK tattoo, like one of the most racist white women, than actually be having to listen to the shit that comes from out of those people's mouths, because it's ultimately self-racism. It's just people who want to live in a cage; they want to be victims, perpetual victims, never moving past their own insecurities.
I'd like to open this point with the fact that literally I'm not just going to talk about people who, in certain ways, would be affirmed as ghetto. I'm talking about all types of black women: the Muslim, the uppity ones, the people who ultimately kind of want to be white, the people who are picked on because they are perceived as being white and ultimately being white for just having human characteristics that we all have and don't belong to white people. If we're going to be serious about it, that's just self-hatred, but ultimately I choose to speak for all black women in this instance. Most of the time, you are nearly infantilized by most black women. Put down, put down as a little kid. Put down as a little kid. Someone who could never be an equal. Someone who is literally, literally a baby. Ultimately, I want to get angry when a person tries to say otherwise. Ultimately, how the fuck can you actually be a dude like that? The answer is, you can't.
I took the most weird picture in my room this morning. It shows my room in a black silhouette. Ultimately, I don't get to say enough ever since that event in the fall of 2000. It's fall 2013, not fall 2013-2016. Literally, I find myself never, never, never being able to move past the dark moment, the dark moment that is always there, even if you try to not try to have a preference in society for what happened in the past. People will always let you down. At a certain point, I feel as if there's no point in trying when, deep down, all a black woman will do at the end of the day is settle for someone who is either white or inferior in the status of what they do in society. Ultimately, she will affirm self-hate, even if you are in a relationship with them, to the point that I do literally have to say that no, I cannot date black women, because ultimately I have something wrong with the idea that I'm not an equal. That I'm something lesser. That literally a dude must conform to archetypes. Okay. That day, who are ultimately strangers said, "Ultimately, fuck you if you think like that," because literally, no, fucking hell no. I will not conform. I will not be religious. I will not pray to God. I will not be a God-fearing man. I will not be these things to appease some haughty woman who uses their race as a victim card and truly does not know their own identity as a human being.
A person, people, a woman is simply fucking crazy. It's fucking crazy thinking that you're going to tell me who I am, get curious and look at my Twitter, and then try to harass me for liking the things I like. For wanting better things in life than just violence, stupidity, shame, and grief. There are many times a person can just say no: say no, do not become that domestic abuse survivor. You can say no, do not waste your time on people who babyfy you and say no to people who literally do not like you. I will never be churchy, be this "oh, we gotta go eat after brunch" type of person after we go to church. I'm gonna say this with the best intentions. Church is just a cage to keep black people down, to control the population, and ultimately it's just state-run indoctrination. It ultimately goes directly into the NFL pipeline with all these dogs, or football players, saying "praise be to God" for I have this great opportunity that we, black people, don't get. We are poor. That we are this and that. It's very overly dramatic, by the way, that whole spiel, when literally God is just a tool for these people to placate themselves that they actually are doing something with their lives. Well, no. Selling your soul to the NFL does nothing for you; it does nothing for black people. It engages a cycle of stereotypes, promotes stereotypes, normalizes them, and engages them in other people who are not so profitable. It's just like this. She wanted to have an argument about having to continually harass a person for seemingly liking only white women because you are a creep who stalks a person's Facebook. Realize that you are the one who needs help. Okay.
Comments
Post a Comment