Last part of class

 I consulted with some people who say that posting the future version would be a bad idea for various reasons. Ultimately, I guess what I've done is good enough for the purposes they're in. Technically, I don't actually need the publisher stuff publicly, as it is; it would be a risk of being stolen if I just did that, with no means to accommodate. I don't know how to say this: accommodate the sense of people not being good people. Ultimately, for myself, understanding then literally, it would be stupid to do this. Ultimately, the other post won't stay up long, and I'm not gonna actually sell people these posts. Pretty much, if no one views it by 6:00 a.m. on Saturday, April 11th, well, guys, I'm not gonna keep it up.


This is essentially to say that I'll be on the Patreon. If you actually truly want to learn, really just go on the Patreon, and later I will have it up to where everything is, and maybe I did not actually add images for it, and everything will be good. Kudos. Basically, if you read that on the Patreon, you'll learn how to do 20/20 series, 20/20 volumes consecutively with the appointed methods I have for you to learn the stuff that there is.

Technically, we reached the part of the semester where you need to understand that, essentially, what has been accomplished is that you have followed along with me rewriting an AI series, Spider Gwen, writing Mr. Speed and Ninja Scorpions. That should be good enough to give you some greater information on how to create your work through experience and from teacher to student development. Where was I in 2014 during this time period? Around this time period, I was in my room watching different works that I never got to finish watching earlier and trying to find a method that was going to work. Around this time period, I just stopped going to that history class because that teacher literally was intimidating me so much and also the environment was very tough. There's a history class, and ultimately a teacher would just always single me out during that class to level that I should have just dropped all these classes. I did not do such a thing because I did not know what to do in this situation. I pretty much had no ability to see for the sea for anything in this place. There's nothing that could actually be said to be good at this place any longer, as formal as mentioned earlier, for various different reasons, but yet one of the best things was the idea and information about affirmation and transparency.


The next, if you follow this, you basically have five series that you have written. Technically, from what Mr. Speed and Ninja Scorpions know, if you follow that, you basically have enough to pass the first semester of the course. If you go back to the previous semester, if you took that, you would look at that. Despite this actually being the only reteaching of that semester, it does it better in that Mr. Speed alone has twenty series, each one of which may not be enough to pass the class alone, but Mr. Speed is another. You understand? Each has to have at least four volumes for you to pass. Then you only need to have two more series, which is what the AI series inspired, a grin, despite not going to distance. You technically only have to make how many good, truly spider grin variants, in consecutive order, or the AI series in consecutive order, making a completed set of works, which I guess you can make your own website to advertise the work.


However, last semester, though, the whole great thing is that you only have one month to basically draft all these idealisms. Last semester was arranged so that you had ample enough time to do that throughout the semester, but ultimately I just focused on writing this time, because ultimately our people actually following along with this are not really, not at all. Technically, the class people would be doing would be drafting all the way through. More to the fact that this would actually be the beginning part. This would be the beginning of the semester thing. I find that's very strenuous on the person to try and make them do some jobs in one month, but with my newest method, you can do this great work in the similar time I was actually doing it in real life. I actually use my method, and it works.


The thing is that I'm not sure if I want to share my method with the world right now, but ultimately I'm just gonna write it as if I choose to share the method. Last semester used the 4x4 method, a method that basically is an easy layout of the beginning, middle, and end, and that's all I'm gonna say, nothing more, nothing less. The real method I work on is something very simple, but yet it takes a lot of drawing skill to actually pull it off. For what I'm trying to say is not the easiest method in the world, and ultimately you have to draw small to draw large, is what I'm going to say, but ultimately I can't talk about the method, cause I don't want people to take it for themselves, and ultimately, why would I allow it to be? 

Many people cannot master the technique of dictation, that is, simply writing what is there and not making up anything in between. That time period, and so that is what the method is ultimately based off of, dictation. It takes a lot of discipline to do this, by the way, or rather not really a lot of discipline. It is just a skill that can just be practiced. You're not going to get there if you always create something up in the middle. That's actually another idea itself.


What many people don't understand is that modern artists, people who want to create TV shows, suffer from let's say idea entanglement, too many different ideas all at once, which may seem like idea block, but you're just too lazy to navigate each idea that you actually want to explore. The previous exercises were made to get you out of that mindset so that you can navigate the world to acknowledge your true ideas and not conflict. Put them all together just so that you don't have to do a lot of things. It's better to do the work than to do the work to some past the work that it takes to actually do the work and ultimately just do the work. There's no such thing as a shortcut, and no one is your true ally. 

I find myself really thinking about what I suffered to even get to this point, and ultimately you kinda get my work that I got to do for ten years very easily. The whole purpose was to make people see what it took to do things by guiding you through using the methods I had at the time. Technically, the method I had at the time is not even worth having a class about, and so are the other ones until the 4x4 one. Ultimately, I just decided that it makes more sense for people to learn it the hard way; that is, teach them the method. It all makes sense; there's a very easy way to do all this work, and it actually turned out to be an art piece or artwork. It may not make any sense now, but if you pay for the Patreon, I teach you the entire method, and ultimately you can't claim it. You have to sign something that says that you can't claim it for yourself and literally cannot claim it as your own method.


With this, you can do all the work, all the works, and you win the class. Ultimately, you are taught comics in a visual way, not a pompous kiss-ass way, okay? You're gonna learn real power in this, and ultimately you find, "Oh my god." Then you will have the power, okay? Yet, for the greater interest of those who will not do that, to return to another subject that everyone else can follow.


Also, in addition to all that, you get time management skills. You get to learn the skill of visualization: how you want a work to be out there and how much you have to work to get the work out, okay? This is a great thing to be said that this method is time-consuming and tedious, but ultimately it's better than the time you're going to spend making a script and doing all this other shit just to make a comic that no one is going to read in the first place. You might as well do it this way and just have a book that you can read in your own house that has your own ideas. You may find some comfort in it, if anything else. If nothing else, you have that. What I do charge to is international comics. Wow, I'm now going to talk about the comics that occur in each country, noting past creators and current creators. Ah boy, there's kind of nothing else I can do right now but have people either do basically go on to the next method after that, which would be the one-by-one method, and ultimately perhaps not. It only serves to give people a false sense of pride and continuation that, if you do it in your own time without the guidance of this class, you'll make it big time. I feel that, if I just make you draw one panel for one page of a comic, it's kind of like that, and so no, I would rather just teach you the story method. That I currently use instead 

Comments

Popular Posts