Make a inspiration page
I bring out the best in my work in this place, and so Ninja Scorpion is going to have to take a bit longer than expected. It's been like two weeks since I was trying to work on the work, but ultimately I'm trying to make something true to the actual story. For the sake of the class, I'm just going to create another version of the work than what I was going to. You know something more I can do? I think I can show you how to make your own image board, just like in the culture magazine of last year.
Very simply, draw something on any paper. If it's on line paper, you can later remove the lines, or you can just go to a background remover and hope that it removes the lines as well. For that to work, you have to draw very dark. I tried that with the Ninja Scorpion; as you can see, it's on line paper. Just say something very quickly. I didn't wanna waste my actual paper for the effort, and that's why I drew it on line paper. Anyways, you can actually draw it on plain paper with no lines in Canva. Upload this in a black background that's like a paper black paper pattern. You can actually change the color of the paper if you truly want to, or find another paper color.
The next is to add at least 12 bubbles to the area aside that is black with the black paper, and tada! You basically have a place where you can just put out image cutouts. If you use a background image remover for each image you want to have in the project that inspires you, you can just put it on top of the bulk of the bubbles, and you win.
Comments
Post a Comment