New project

 I tire of the absolute, ultimate, whole bullshit whole thing, and I'm going to make a post about how that is a very American thing in comics. For now, I want to turn to Canadian comics. Not really many are known by people in America, but ultimately I like to turn to the idealism of Canadian cartoons. What do you think of? Totally Drama is the most popular one, detionaire, 16, Jacob To-to, Jane the Dragon, and so many more. That there are so many works that come from this place are very Canadian-coded. The art style is very distinctive. It's not lazy; it's very stylized, very detailed. Sometimes the best shows that exist are in them, and many times you watch these shows and don't know they're Canadian until you look it up. The great point is that you're not going to find a Canadian comic book company that would really come to anyone's mind, but comic book artists who work for different companies globally.


There's a particular artist I have been looking for since 2002. They are in this book, this magazine for children. It's about Valentine's Day. I was later able to find the coming book, but ultimately it's just that Canadians make the world of comics go around, and so does their TV, in the same way that their animated TV shows do, even their live-action shows, because apparently that's all the CW plays now. I just have to tell you that, ultimately, Canadians had a penguin. I don't know; I don't even actually know which company they actually have, but Nelvana is the company that usually publishes the most cartoons in a certain way. It also had comics at a certain point in time.


Now, where am I coming from? This is that, for this week's assignment, we'll create a story for Coachella that basically is like Total Drama Island but is done in the style of Invincible and it's going to be funny. Pretty much, that's the assignment, also to talk about different comic books and anime works from Canada you you know it's ultimately to mock Invincible, because literally that show, that comic book, which is truly meant to mock and make a superhero, is realistic in a sense, funny, but ultimately I just find it very annoying. Every time I'm on a certain website, it's all Invincible stuff. It's all Invincible stuff you you know, LOL, and all these MOVs. Ultimately, I find that I really don't care about this idea so much; it's just very annoying. Ultimately, all this ultimate absolute shit just gets on my nerves. Like, oh my god, this is not redefining comics; it's just debasing it. To which I'm kinda tired of everything being ultimate and absolute and ultimately enough! Like, damn, this is my response to everything. In society, social media trains you to always respond to everything. Well, everything does not need a response, but ultimately this shit needs a response, okay? Okay? I can see too much of this shit. Too much, and I'm done! 

Comments

Popular Posts