Got you thinking you can conquer the world being their bitch
This woman literally does not understand when to quit and when to give it up. At the end of the day is a person who walks the worst path a human can possibly go and ultimately is a person who greatly has no self-respect for theirselves and others. Imagine eating with a person and turning on you is very comical. Maybe everything was an act just to approve some whimsical Disney Indian caste system nonsense some old lady wanted you to pull and ultimately good for you. You sold whatever soul you had and at the end of the day you have no personality you have nothing and you only steal what other people have done and you cannot create anything new but to steal and to ultimately never have the freedom to create. I never Wonder about these people who literally did something bad to me in the past in a sense of them and being a wife. These people have done things to me that I cannot forgive and ultimately if my mind adventures to that place that is not even them but a character that they could have become at The whimsy of Disney Indian leader number one pretending to be someone else who live authentically as that and will never be a racist or person caught up in such b******* or rather something so misguided you know? I think Dad literally a dude has been too nice but ultimately that has come to an end. Just imagine my own comfortable a way of life being subverted by people who literally want me gone pretending to be people who have great importance to me and ultimately being the people I do not want to be with. I often think about white Latinos. I as a black Latino often have the struggle with their stupidity and their aggression. I'm considering myself the only person in my family who literally would even socialize with Latinos in the first place to even know the f*** is the difference. But yet white Latino is so insufferably stupid the thing that they are white person when culturally you want to furthest thing from from that and that when you try to make these claims you ultimately make a fool out of yourself when white people know that's not what white people act like and ultimately there's so many types of white people that ultimately everyone knows that's not what white people act like you surround yourself with white Latinos and at the end of the day won't be with white people is so funny when they see this and don't want to be bothered with you aggressively pandering to every stereotype of imaginable and ultimately you think that only being country is going to get you to be with one of them? LOL. The great thing is that people who have such a great deal of their own site and their own self identity have no right to even talk to me about things that belong to me like who I have sex with and who I'm romantic with.
I'm sorry you're offended by me having a consensual relationship with people of another race and ultimately think that it's all about you and that your life is the center of reality. So much to where people just speak out their ass about s*** they could not possibly know and I'm not going to enlighten you but it's a problematic that she even have and have a source to even spy into my life. It's like some people have an ability to spy into your life but cannot see it as it is but just seem to think that it's a stereotypical cooling because they are blind to what is in front of them they are stupid. I like white Latinos people are just believing whatever they want to believe have a great consequence of giving me any self-respect or indignity and think that they can just go get along with it and it'll just be fine for them that life we awards those who disrespect others so greatly. Effortless if you can boil this issue to the point of that people literally are racist and want to control who other people have sex with and in place a deeper racist hierarchy than there is existing already in many different places starting with a certain University in Houston that often wants to incite its own Indian caste system when you damn well know this is f****** America. Kiss the ass of every white person and demonize every black person that is the way of every white wanting to be Arab, Indian and Southeast Asian.
Some people seem to think that I have a destiny to be with them and that ultimately we will have a future together but no not when you are racist and not when you believe in this b*******. You are such a weak-willed human if you believe in this crap in the first place and ultimately I just can't understand why you were bending to an Indian person when you have been racist and and then mentally white power your entire f***** life. Yeah go on get married to some Arab dude or Indian dude because literally that's what some old Indian b**** wants who runs the f****** school. I look at I look at some of these people on Facebook do you think it's a coincidence that they actually get married to an Indian person or date somebody who's Southeast Asian the answer is no my friends okay. When I come to you today I come to you with a finished idea the one that I already had from such a long time ago on that library at that school. The secret society of the Indian caste system in America. It's what I am going to call it. You damn well know that they are good Indians and that ultimately these people aren't mistreated by their own people and so when I come to you to tell you this is not to be racist towards Indians but to understandably talk about something that is wrong and nuanced and not just one way. Some party is about to get married or some of these these woman are about to get married and literally think that there is some easy path to success and this is it. The person doesn't actually have to be meant it doesn't actually have to be Indian at all but me the agenda of the people who do the picking and these people never considered how many people were subverted what was the true reality they were supposed to live and nobody in meddled in their business and if they were actually strong enough and not racist enough to fall for this s***. Got you thinking that you can conquer the world when you're literally their b****.
Comments
Post a Comment