Instructions 1

 I think about this girl called Allison in fall 2013. Had a certain idea about her and how life would go, that we would be married by now or something. Maybe have a son or daughter, but ultimately life did not work out that way. For that, life in this world is not as it should be, and so that person, if they want something, has to come at it harder. Ultimately, no, you gotta realize that at the end of the day you don't need this ideal. That is a bad idea that takes away from things.


It may be that somewhere out there some version or versions of her exist with you in happiness, but in this world we do not exist in happiness nor in tandem, but in complete disharmony and distrust. Ultimately, for all the effort to write about her own ears, it doesn't bode well for anything that I be in a great place of this pleasure with how much wrong this person has done to me, quite honestly. This is just to illustrate the great complexity of how life can rob you of things that you think is the great ideal.


I have been given a second chance to rebuild a relationship with Safia, and I question that great idea. I question the notion that I had to be married to this woman or have children with her, and this was to be the next stage of my life. As soon as I think of how much I would have to sacrifice to be with this person of my own character and my own consideration, it wouldn't even be me living with her but someone else. Ultimately, I am not a self-racist and I am not a person who is unintelligible and a person who does not like arts or creativity. Pretty much I find it in myself to invite you onto an idea, concept, a great concept of many great things that takes away from the AI prompts without putting it into AI. I just want to describe a futuristic scene. Futuristic scenes with the ninja scorpions, and maybe you can join me in drawing them.


Ultimately, to actually make some great strides in the direction you hope things to go that don't include another person, you must set the net out right. You must have a strong foundation, as many people in creative works that don't have a strong foundation, myself included. Your foundation must be strong and must be rigorous so that if anything happens in life you can adjust to it. By creating these prompts, you get what? A tale of how life is to be, how life is to go, and what you can truly do against the great forces that deprive you of the notions of your ideals. I'm going to say that perhaps my ideals with Allison could have grown into some realistic relationship, but that was stolen from me. And yet she let that be stolen from her too, but as an artist, you cannot let your life be stolen from you. Your legacy is stolen from you. Who you are, in essence, is stolen from you. Ultimately, to get you to create in a creative way.


Everyone has a camera on their phone these days, so this is what you're going to do. You're going to take a picture, a bunch of pictures of different things, and you're going to try to make it a futuristic type of thing. In this case, including ninja scorpions, that's all you need: an image of ninja scorpions and some words, and you're done. Just dirty of these and you're done. This prompt is very crucial to later, but this is like the first assignment. I think about how this other teacher, this teacher I had, Allison Rowling Bottom. This woman is like a descendant of the Jello people. As a child, I loved Jello. I begged my mother to make me Jello. I loved the Jello, and Jello was fucking good.


Go on and hear this womsn in that English class? It was very bad. She always spoke about her mother, her father, how her friends slept with her father. Ultimately, I find that, in so many different ways, she was kind of not teaching the class but grooming people into her own personal politics. You should not confuse the previous with what I said in any form of fucking fashion, because that's not what it is. I'm giving you an example from life that certainly doesn't benefit me in any great ways; in fact, it puts me out there. What that woman did in that classroom was just textbook grooming, to which poor little Allison fell into her little trap and thus fell into a vicious cycle that she could not get out of. Maybe other people in the sorority helped, or maybe the person at the top of the school helped in this effort, and so many other different people helped. At the end of the day, I don't even know what this shit is going on. Every day this woman would wave to me in the dorms. I lived right around the corner, but I felt as if something bad would happen if I actually spoke to her. I'm not actually there to do all that shit, so I got priorities over this woman, which is kind of sad, by the way. But maybe that is a good thing, because truly she was into some stuff that was very unsavory and never would have benefited me in any form or fashion. The worst thing for people to do is be a coward. At one time, a person did have great feelings for this woman, but yet all they could repay it with is malice, anger, fear, distrust, disgust, and stupidity.Works you create never repay you with stupidity in all these other ways. It's best for you to understand that a work will never do you harm and that you should not be fearful of working on it. It's not like a woman, a woman groomed. People say "scorned, a woman scorned," but I'm going to say "a woman groomed." Now with an award-winning photographer Glance of things go out into the world and seek the trophies to make the dirty prompts, and come back to heed more instructions. 



Comments

Popular Posts