Coachella isabella

 

Meet Isabel, the first Coachella of our series. Technically, I started this project to literally close out the class, ultimately. I'm probably just going to start it over again because nobody's actually paying for it, so why not? I literally mean I'm going to start the class over again because I obviously didn't get to tell all the experiences I want about the fall, the spring 2014, and I might just make a comic for that instead. I find that that was a pivotal time in a person's life to actually stand for something.


Many people ask me, "Why did you leave that college?" It's the duplicity, the fakeness of character. It's a literal fucking, I don't know. All the could be's, would be's, what if's, and all this other shit. I just wanted to be free of it. Realizing that maybe all these people are just too shallow to understand all of that shit, and like always it's just me alone in everything. In actuality, I was not alone in everything; these people are just so weak-willed that they let themselves be subverted. These people are so weak that they want to champion racist ideas that say, "Hey, black people can only be football players or be pigeonholed into something or another that is comfortable for a person who clearly needs mental help and ultimately cannot accept me as I am." I'm speaking to many people. Now, some people want to come at a person who is writing on the blog, but you don't control me, and ultimately, fuck that shit. Fuck that shit. Why I left that college? 

At some point in time, you got to realize that it was the wrong place for a dude to even be at. The people, I don't want to say what I've said before, but they are very much wanting to pretend that they knew me. Friend that was their potential lover, but ultimately had closed their minds, ears, and hearts to me. Truly.


Ultimately, a person feels like a side character in their own life by all these people hyping them up, all like I'm some celebrity, but no one had ever paid that much attention to me in my life before. It's just strange that they would suddenly not do that, even if it's a different group of people. There was always a motive behind it, and sadly, the people who are truly of interest to an environment I had to ignore them all.  before, they were like the normal people, the normals, who ultimately would never bend the knee. If you don't bend the knee, you'll probably get harmed or dreaded. Ultimately, that's just bad. That a school is like that. You got people that got people trying to preach Indian caste society philosophy up in that crib, trying to belittle black people as if they are underneath the untouchables. Pretty much got so many people trying to choose other children, an old woman trying to choose other people's children's partners for their children. Ultimately, that's insane.


This is America. This is not corrupt India, where you can just basically do things akin to unprofessionalism and deviating from the course of what school is supposed to be about.


Honestly, I come to you today. When I look at the Coachella, I see that it kind of strayed from its path. I used to watch Coachella in 2014, that same 2014, the spring. The first bands I saw were The 1975, Foster the People, Arctic Monkeys, I think that was the year or something like that. Chvrches, and it was very nice to see that as a broadcast. You could just get in your room. That is like the highlight of a time. The later time, when a dude had seemingly lost all their friends. They had seemingly lost all their friends; they had all done flaked, all done flaked. Very much realizing that another thing that these people truly were saying was not true, so why waste time staying there. A dude had to do what was best to move on. You realize that literally you're paying for college with money you don't have. I have to pick the right way to even get the money that's going to be necessary to live, to literally live well after taking on such a debt.


In the end, I made the right choice, ultimately. For all that it's worth, none of these women I ever speak about ever tried to contact me. No one. Not a single damn one. The only one who actually tried to contact me was Miriam. That's only because I knew I could gold her into speaking to me, because I know she just isn't one of those lotus eaters. She's like the apprentice of the lotus eater master, okay, like if I'm to get the correlation correctly. She is like the trainee, the training pimp. The others are just sheep. Okay, I'm not saying that because they didn't speak to me; I'm saying that they only spoke to me to appease someone else. When I was not the match that they hoped I would be, they turned on me.


When they realized whatever lies they had inside them, whatever lies people told them, whatever rumors people told them, they found an easy way out, an excuse to nope out and get the fuck away and just do blasphemies and basically say my name in context that a dude does not appreciate. Ultimately, they engage in acts that prevent a person from actually having a life that continues beyond the borders of suspicion of that place in any racist system, to point honestly that God cannot have a girlfriend if you don't hide her in the background or just really protect the person so that they see, hear no evil and see no evil.


At a certain point in time, I thought I could do that for one girl, but at the end of the day, no. They saw so much evil that they became it. It was too late to go back to how things even were or how I wanted things to be when I left that place. Maybe I'll take a break, and they'll still be here if they truly meant for me, they'll still be here. At the end of the day, the only person who ever spoke to me was Miriam, only to assert her racist identity. I remember that in 2018. She's a great reason for why that shit happened to me in September 2013 in the first place. 

In that time period, Coachella is the piece that I never thought I needed in all the bands that I listened to on Spotify in the library, and ultimately very nice. I find myself annoyed, pissed off. I did the realization that ultimately, at the end of the day, nothing can be done to change my situation. These people will always be my enemies; there will be no resolution for the rest of our lives, and that's just how I find myself wondering that life in India must truly be terrible if these rich people can just do that to normal Indian people every day.


Aside from that, Coachella has literally become the antithesis of what it was to me in the past, something full of glitz and glam to attract the media attention. You have all these old-timey black people getting into it just because? Just because what? It's on Good Morning America or something. Your first level of introduction to this thing is through some white people. Not because you decide to search for it on the internet; it's because some other white people told you to look at it because it was cool. You didn't decide to watch the bands or anything there yourself; you only did it because you were told to do so, and ultimately that just isn't good enough.


Imagine, imagine being so reliant, your black identity being reliant on these old, old, old worldly things that you have to wait for permission to see what Coachella is. You have to wait for permission from the white people to know anything, because you live in a bourgeois version of a stereotype that only serves as shackles and chains on a human spirit. To even paint yourself in such a manner is to literally hate your human self. Ultimately, the whole black identity today is a pretty new thing, and it will ultimately not exist in the future, just as the 1920s identity of a black person does not exist today. That's what today's identity will happen; what will happen to it. You just don't understand that it literally has become a place of privilege, a place of privilege over anything else, a place where people are going into debt not to learn anything but to just hang out in the desert for three days and call it quits, camp out there with all their stuff that they bought and call it quits. I'll be like, you literally could just do that anywhere; you nearly could just do that anyway and not pay all that money. I look at ET, and it's like the first time they have ever mentioned Coachella, and it's only because of a white person, the white person in the pop sensation Justin Bieber and Billie Eilish. They need to be introduced as going on there because ultimately it's just an old world, old people they follow on ET. They never actually follow anyone, anyone of the generation. Ultimately, I just found that literally when old people try to know and acknowledge a culture that doesn't belong to them, they always pick the people who never truly represented the thing at all.


When I went on to Coachella, if I had seen Justin Bieber or any pop star, do you think I would have actually watched it? The answer is fuck no. I wouldn't have watched it. I would have done something else with my time.


Now, what I'm trying to say to you is literally, what is this project? What am I concluding this first version of the class on? Technically, I have not compiled all the posts together yet or made supplemental content for the Patreon, but ultimately I will take my time. Seeing something that has great potential? Chirmpad, a dark evolution of things. Ultimately, when I look upon all those women who once looked at me like a celebrity, they only have hate. They only have lust for me and nothing more, not an appreciation for anything, anything on time together. Not appreciated for anything.


When I write on this blog, I write to humanize people who are no longer humane. People who have long lost their souls. People who will never be saved. When Christians develop the concept of a soul is lost, a soul is saved, I don't think people really understand what that truly means today, because they are fake. Ironically, a lot of people will pretend to be Christians. I see some people on Facebook who always post about their families, always post about this, but I know that they are fake Christians because I have seen them in real life. I know who they are. I probably know who they voted for in the last election, and it was not Kamala Harris.


I realize there's no greater evil than people who put themselves in a compromising position and then blame others for it. There's no greater evil. There is a white Latino who wants to be white so bad but has always surrounded themselves with the same white Latino people that no white person would want to be with them because they are racist or they really see people for who they truly are as racist. I find that you have, whatever we have, these two women basically be those white Latino people. Now they may have pretended that they understood black people and people of color, but at the end of the day, you are who you are. You do not understand people, as you have never given people a chance to speak, to fucking speak, to listen to their life, and ultimately don't give a fuck. There's no point in even entertaining talk from these people after a certain point in time. After not being in high school so long that you forget that high school was not a good thing for you. It was not a good thing for you. You were groomed. You were groomed to go to a certain college that groomed you even further.


Coachella seems to be becoming a thing that's like that, like either the school I went to or the situation with these people losing their souls. I wouldn't say inviting Justin Bieber was a bad thing, but yet it was more for people who were literally just starting out. Yes, this shit, this festival literally helped The 1975 get recognition and fame in a scene and reach new fans. I feel like when you have all these big names, Beyoncé, Justin Bieber, and Madonna, you literally run the risk of voiding the necessary course that it takes for many people, many bands to get off the ground who will never actually have a backdrop of fans. If they're not introduced therein, The HU, Keshi, many other acts I've learned from this thing, even being and ultimately, when Coachella has nearly become something so boring, I don't know what I'm gonna say.


I don't actually say that I hate Justin Bieber. I did not watch the entire thing. I only watched a certain part of it. That's the only music, that's the only record being recognizable to me, and this time alright, the only thing I could truly listen to was the EDM and house people. That's the only thing; sometimes I even listen to in this thing. For what? It's the only thing that is literally one of the constant things that seems to never change. Foster The People came back this year, but I didn't get to see that one. The greater context is that literally so many people who never cared about the festival now know of it, and 12 years later it literally has put a drag on, I guess, seeing the people that are new and young talent, I guess, or unseen talent rather. They could be old, but they literally just started a music career or something. For the smaller people, at a certain point in time, it's going to feel like it's going to feel like too many could-bes, would-bes, should-bes for many people. Coachella will certainly lose its relevance. It peaks, just like what happened to me in college. The accolades given to me were only given in return if they do literally sell their soul to be an image that they are not. Ultimately, that's not love; that's hate. I find that a dude must pick a battle, and ultimately I'm just not gonna say everything when it elicits a certain response from these certain people. There are so many things that I must consider in posting on this website that doesn't elicit something that's just gonna cause real people to get hurt or harmed in any sort of form or manner. If I even list a woman's name on this site, they damn well deserve it. They damn well deserve it. If you're gonna do some evil in the world, people need to know about it.


This is a series, basically poking at how Coachella has become something vastly irrelevant to me when it was of a subculture and now has become de-culture. Has become the thing where all the fake people, all the E.T. black hosts, all the people on GMA, all those old, well-inguished people on every network who do these stupid morning shows that I fucking don't like. Gotta be in there, you gotta be in there, just being fake, as if they literally own the place, something, and just to promote an overly fake, glamorous version of an event that's more nuanced and multi-faceted. Ultimately, that's just how miseducation happens, just so they can keep their old timey-wimey R&B; and pop culture bullshit going on, where it has already lost its zeal. People say those things are timeless classics, but truly there's no such thing as a timeless classic. Eventually people will move on, as no one plays 1920s jazz anymore; eventually no one will know the importance of these things. Yet it's just an absurd reach to stay relevant when they damn well know that that's not what they are about. Ultimately, oh yeah, we are just doing it for celebrities and money. It's never about the actual art itself, but about promoting the most fake version of events, the most lie, the most misinformation, the most bullshit there is, so that people cannot be taken seriously, that words do not matter, that everything can be jumbled up together. 

I come to you today to say to you that not everyone is to be the same, and no, we will never be unified. It's impossible. When a great deal of people love to be stupid, that's all they can be. They love to be misinformed; they love to take an opinion that is not really an opinion, but in a way, a way to be animalistic about a human identity. To be so conniving, to fascistically assume that their narrative is everyone's narrative, when ultimately that is not the truth. Some people live a reality. Other people veer into it. I find that literally there are many instances of people being true to who they are. You know what I have learned of people? When I look back and think of the people I met in the past, they are the same arrogance as that of the media. The same arrogance.


Because that's just what racism is: complicit stupidity, complicit stupidity with force to try and to achieve something that logically can never be done. To think that you can know another human without speaking to them. To think that you can understand another person by making assumptions and trying to gain power through religion and things of that topic and all this other stuff. At the end of the day, it just does not bode well for people who do these things, without trying to educate or inform people, or even give people a chance to even be people, and not just things. I look back on my life as a creative, and it's not because of old Christian anything or old religious anything that I have gotten to the place that I get. Everything is done by me. Everything is done by me in my faith that it will all work out. My faith is not the same as something so shallow and contrite as wanting to be a white person. My faith is not something so shallow that you must speak over things that you have no power over, that you must go into hysterics about things you have no clue about.

You may guess that this may be the conclusion, but no, it's the continuation. Isabelle is the person who literally does not belong in the influencer crowd, a person who is not a newcomer and is neither the oldest individual going there. A COVID-19, COVID era one. I don't even believe they had a Coachella in the COVID era. Oh gosh, I don't remember that, but ultimately it serves enough to show that she is the main character, the middle character who has enough experience of being there to know things and ponders what other character will be represented here.


I'd like to say that the fashion choice of hers is emblematic of all the weird fashions that people wear these days during Coachella. If you look back on Coachella in the past, there was not much of a spotlight on how people dressed. It's more about the artists. Back in 2014, from what I can see, there was no great dress, no great anything. There is no great dress, no great anything. How people dress. There are no stylists, no stylist telling people how to dress, or at least they weren't in prominence. I'm pretty sure there were, but they weren't prominent on social media.


A great thing is that this work will show the absurdity of the festival, the nature of it gone wrong. 

Ultimately, I feel that when many people talk about Coachella today, that's all it has become: another lie. Ultimately, in the best interest of my own peace and sanity, it's time to speak about it. Before, I just move away from it, and mainstream media claims it, and it ceases to be something. Then, later on, like ten years later, I write an article about it, about how it used to be, after all, which no one will believe because they choose to be stupid. I have so many ideas for characters after everything I've seen over the years. That won't be facetious, it won't be fake, and it won't be mainstream! It takes a person a minute to create these things. Until, ultimately, if a dude is gone (did not post for a week or two), it's literally because I'm working on this thing. I literally don't want to give people who don't like me progress so that they can interrupt my plans, but this is the only character I can share with you right now.


The lesson behind this is: what will you be learning how to do in this one? I dunno. Actually, make something that shows rebellion. Make something that shows the ability to critique things. Make something that shows that you have a mind. Make things that are complex and not prose in a very noncomplicated way. Okay, step by step, it's actually going to be complicated, but if you have step by step and you go over it, if you go slow, you will speed your way through in a relative sense, a relative speed way. Instead of having to think that you're going to accomplish a big thing without doing anything. 


Comments

Popular Posts