World layout and notes
To where and when I began, I often had so much trouble even knowing where to start without falling down the same mediocre rabbit hole in the series, and so I'm going to find this logically as the world were close allies, take each other's identities, okay.Mary Jane becomes Black Cat and basically I don't actually say that they were ever allies until recently. Oh well. Hulk, Storm, Namor, and Silver Surfer are the Fantastic Four in this world. It's better than the bullshit that they actually came up with, y'know. I think I'll just rely on the whole allies as being the Fantastic Four, ok. I don't want Spider-Gwen to be a part of it; actually we're just gonna call her Ghost Spider to be a part of the team. It raises the question: who is actually the brains on the team? Well technically the Hulk is and so can the Civil Surfer and basically Namor. Basically all four of them though Storm is not known for that in the comics. I'm pretty sure that literally they may still have genius, a genius status in this world. The X-Men are never explained in this world, like at all, and pretty much may be non-existent but who knows? They never explain it and they don't care to. Some characters exist, like Wolverine and Storm, but else no.
You know what this series lacks; it's own villains. We need to not keep Gwen Stacy in another world that is never truly figured out. You know the basic thing you can do is Gwen Stacy vs this and that villain and so that is what I am going to do.
Gwen is held up in a robbery with her friends Peter and MJ and is saved by Captain America.
Gwen and her class go to oscorp where she is bitten by a spider. Peter is able to get a mentorship from Kurt Connors.
Gwen plays show with band and Green Witch Fairy attacks. She is revealed to be Harry's sister.
Spider-Man always has a deep connection to the fantastic 4 and when he is basically quite the lizard that cannot happen and neither does the spider Gwen story allow that to happen. But here I want to make a story about the team coming together with Spider Gwen to defeat a villain.
Ghost Spider teams up the Fantastic Four to defeat robot dogs set out by the Howler at Vincent Academy, where Ghost Spider learns her ghost move that allows her to capture enemies in invisible webs. That rendered them immobile.
I don't know. I think that Ghost Spider needs an upgrade, basically, in her powers and capabilities. I just feel like there are many things unexplored in the world and it is not even given a chance to be done well when she's in another world.
Ghost Spider against Hoggoblin.
Ghost Spider against outerspacewerewolf boy.
I feel as if some characters from Spiderman are literally out of even having alternate dimensional forms. I will make this a joke character.
Ghost spider battles "?"
- Ghost spider battles Daredevil
- Ghost spider battles Blue Ghost
- Ghost spider battles X-Men
- Ghost spider battles a traumatized boy who cannot play basketball anymore and becomes electro.
As this is to build up the world, there will be no multi-dimensional adventures as that basically takes away from the development of the character in this case. What they ultimately did with her was just ultimately terrible. It's like a slippery slope into a bad timeline where the world doesn't matter.
You know I just saw an ad for a big burger from McDonald's and then decided, "What if there was a burger deeming villain that was like a clown or something?" I'll call them Ghostfire.
Why? She needs a villain. Now already in my opinion this story is already better. Why? Because it is not very contrived to see, "Oh this person exists in this universe as this and all this other bullshit." It doesn't actually focus on telling an actual cohesive story where the world is actually believable. I'm supposed to be like, "Why does this world matter to me?"
When I try to reread the Spider-Gwen series, it just turns out bad because most of the characters get killed. There's no chance of them reappearing again so there's no chance that you're gonna actually have anything where the villains keep coming back to even be worth the fucking time you're gonna put in this shit. That it would have to be taken as an actual series. This thing is never treated as an actual series because there is no recurring cast; they are all dead or something. Things are so fucked up that they can't even figure out how to keep going in the story.
By the way I keep bringing that ultimately why I an not read the story.
Gwen battles ghost fire out of costume.
This is the Hangout one, this is the Hangout serial, but it is ruined by that new enemy. I think that really much. You don't actually have a good story when you can't go the distance.
This is a story that ultimately has terrible pacing and so for you to actually accomplish anything, you gotta build up the heroism of Ghost spider. Pretty much you're not gonna be able to do that when all she does is defeat five villains or some shit in her world. Basically most of her character is being a dimensional character so either you develop the world or you don't develop it from the start. Just make it a dimensional thing.
Well that puts me in the quandary of having to develop more alternate worlds for Marvel, which I don't feel like doing. I'm just gonna focus on one world and that be it. Ultimately this may have to be a lot longer than intended but ultimately the next post, just to show you for the last project, is just to make this layout into a complete one as seen before and that be that. This story is too much to adapt properly. It will take like 6 volumes of 20 serials just to make the story work at its earliest . That would be one Spider-Gwen or slash go spiders not undercut as a hero. Her world is developed; they actually have stuff to do and yeah it don't kill all the people.
Comments
Post a Comment