Sos5 returns

 Now I had that SOS5 Magazine in production for the second one but I decided since the Reddit people kicked me out of the Reddit. Nia actually kinda kicked me out of the Reddit, by the way, but ultimately I still gotta do so many different things to get the second one up and going. Ultimately the biggest roadblock is that I know that these people are the enemies of this thing and that they have so many allies in this thing. They literally try to intimidate me from making this thing.


Now I said that I wasn't gonna continue to make the interviews but I did decide just to keep it as interviews. It's kinda hard to find at this certain period of time and I didn't get enough to continue it for a derb long. I may not keep the interviews but I will keep articles about young creators or something. Write articles on young creators or something of that nature. It's not easy to get people to comment on things, by the way. I had other things to worry about for a minute so that's why I could not focus on this effort. This effort wasn't supposed to be like this where you certainly got a risk; you have to have a risk assessment of your new enemies and all this bullshit. Ultimately it was just supposed to be about me interviewing different people who exist during comics or want now. Ultimately no, it just ain't gonna work out in the long run for things to be like this. Maybe a collective of small comic book series or something like that instead. 

Comments

Popular Posts