Sum conclude
As I remember that the world is is not a good place and that I could not leave my ideas out there in the open before people get some ideas and take the ideas for themselves and ultimately if you really want to see them I am working on an investor booklet. So if you did not see this weeks materials then sad. It was only for the school week. In sum I taught how you could easily make 20 volumes or one volume per different variation of your work using something so forlorn from my catalog to prove that it helps me do the following; get organized, know what each serial is about and ultimately allow you to plan in the future. Well the event was successful. I just could not leave my stuff out there . It will be added to patreon.
I laid out what the original series should do but ultimately I feel as if it was just natural. The story simply wrote itself. That is, I have like twenty volumes planned for the main one, the main series, the one that you need to be truly concerned about.
My method is not like AI but it's found in logic that you can create as many as you need in a very short period of time. You don't know why? Why? It's not really AI; it's based off of logic, human logic, helping you do better, make things better without AI.
However I kinda gotta say that it should not be taught to AI. Whatever I do should not be repeated in AI or AI just becomes stronger. I come to the realization of that. If I was evil I probably would have already learned how to make an AI but that would take the fun out of making comics or anything else.
Comments
Post a Comment