Mr. Speed week at mk mzodern
Now would you look at that? My event is almost over and this is only a limited time thing. In here I clearly lay out how you can just create these things at such a pace of 20, just like that. It's very simple:
1. Create a list of villains.
2. Put the main character battling them or some verb against them as the secondary.
3. Put the other stuff in the story before that sentence.
If you even like, you can even put two battles per serial though that may be a lot of work. Many shows have a set up where they battle one villain and then it's actually another villain that's the main villain of the story. You may want to do that.
Tonight my friends, we have come to a great conclusion. There are no excuses to not write the stuff, the synopsis, the idea database. It can even be used to upgrade a poorly handled property from 20 years ago, aka Mr. Speed. Now I can literally win. Now as in I know what the story is; it's just going to be very simple to draw it. The next step is to draw it; however typically I would draw each serial as per the other ones but I have not done that yet with France Noodle or the Gwen Stacy. Why? I don't have enough paper for all that. That feels like it gives away too much. The reason why I don't keep this thing up there as long is because competitors can read this and they copy your ideas and they're very shameless about it and then they want to pretend to be the victim. Noticeably again most of these, what I even show on this blog, is not what the actual stories I have even started to create. This is just a teaching guide and so I actually created 40 versions of the story. Very much. I'm trying to tell you that mostly none of that. There are 40 versions now of the work, the first volume. That's just the first volume by the way.
Now what was the story supposed to have? How many volumes was it supposed to have? Well four because it basically follows that old Disney four seasons thing. That's the only printing thing that you could look up to and so that's what it is modeled after to be but this has the potential to go on and on for each version. Wouldn't that be something if I actually created them all?
Yet there's more stuff to go. Promotional content and basically you get. I'm going to create a page where you can review this stuff and get to the Patreon where I speak about each one and fill out the story bit more. Fill out the story for each one and be done with it.
Comments
Post a Comment