The great one
I gotta tell you that I'm not gonna continue to story publicly because frankly all you have to do is fill out the whole thing. If you wrote a sentence where Ghost Spider battles this villain, you gotta make it make sense with everything that has been written. To make it a part of the charisma world, adding things to make it seem like an actual storyline. That doesn't actually determine the whole thing, the way the story can go, but it's like telling you what is going to happen per each episode, serial in this case.
Ultimately I'm going to offer the continuation of this on Patreon but the question now lies: What am I going to do next? Well I decided that I am going to focus on the drawing aspect of making a comic. For what people don't know is that you're not gonna be able to make a comic to the professional level in the first place and so you might as well get accustomed to the dot that you will not be that type. You will not be a professional. I think that you can still make money off of comics and not be a professional because that's for chumps. WTF? Alright in America they teach you that you can have any job that you want if you put your mind to it and work hard for it. Ultimately it's about people liking your style, your race, and who they think you are, as in making you a great fit with their organization, than actually giving any artist interested a fair shot or chance. It just doesn't work like that. Ok they pick the people who they favor and ultimately you're not going to win in a system like that. It's a heavily racist and favoritism system that ultimately doesn't do anything good.
I remember the sheer entitlement this bitch said to me last yesteryear, about my work, about me not giving him any greater advice than what he already knows. Ultimately the person did not want to learn. They dogged their souls much better and ultimately pretty much dogged their souls as a slave. I think that ultimately this is like a big project to be better done as an event and can only be previewed for like a week or something of that nature. It's gonna take 6 volumes to make it be good and ultimately I don't have paper for that but wanted to teach people something or another about writing a complex work. Weeks or something didn't we make of that ai thing Unscripted , then France Noodle , and then what Ghost Spider.? EachHe's showing you how to write something or another and keep it interesting and now I move on until what I actually gotta say to you. What can even up this at this point?
Well I'm gonna go back to the past and simply the whole thing is to make a notation of real life events and show you how to make a notation of real life events. Also how to draw unique faces not in doing your own style. That is starting next whenever I get up to do it. Ultimately by Monday of next week.
Comments
Post a Comment