you know its over.
Dreaming of the day I would get back finally to tale a tale and not one as old as time. You think after what these people did a person would be afraid but no; there are no take backs. These people pretend to like me just to sucker me and then gangster upon me and then do what gangsters do the best, violence. Some may say it was better women did it and not men but no; it was bad when you hoped these people could be something more. I might as well tell you something revolutionary. All this time; MM culture fall 2016 was completed long before I left for school one day. This is like revolutionary. Because really the point I was trying to make then was that they would not be terrorist and that love would win. It was a bet but love did not win. Love failed. Hate won and really I just have to give up on these people despite their continued efforts to smithe me. Realize what was an experience. It all shapes what you as the reader get. Realize that hate winning is not great but very bad. If you believe in any form of god-then certainly it is to be said these people are the antithesis of any such believe.
Comments
Post a Comment