Calamatia over!
The thing that was going to be the true mm culture magazine of fall 2016 was explaining how I could not be with those women. What they had done in a circumstance before was too much for me in this life to trust them. In fall 2015 trying to transfer back I was treated the equivalent of shit. That haunty attitude I realized was what was wrong with a place. I did not deserve this shit. These woman wanted to penalize you for thinking a 3rd rate school was not like Harvard when that was and still is the reality. They treasure literally being racist and using black people just for football then focusing on education and crumbling infrastructure if not focus on anything else but business and engineering .
I am sure the business school would tell you it's just great to use comic book artists as tools just for the bottom line. The fucking ignorance of people acting as if I was going there to be a pretentious asshole with this fake academic bent. And if not something must be wrong with me. No, from that ideology and meangirl spirit and pretend kindness all around by these vindicative for nothing losers; it was just too much for any silly interest they do not even conceal that well. I bring up Mariam again as the key example and going the distance to prove this shit. I have not told the full story at all.
The great thing is that they can live in this way. They can lie about their intentions but actions say clearly otherwise. It was all good until you aren't a loser. I am a realist and really me seeing their attempts was just being open minded to not be an asshole knowing that many times a person misses these cues. This was when I was 18 going to that college basically. I was trying to be good and social but these people are the opposite of me. Don't care about anyone and just do whatever and basically switch sides when they can be brainwashed you are an asshole you are trying not to be. Basically never realizing they are in the wrong. They have as much social power to be social but instead blame you for unrealistic ideas of approach first. I could not and will not live this way.
Imagine liking someone and it be mutual but fora great reason of stupidity fuck it all up by listening to the whispers of evil people!!! You fucking coward and idiot. Imagine trying to be in a relationship with this feeble, non loyal and shifty individual. You cannot and when you need them theist will betray you.If you are giving a speech and you need them to listen;they won't but the joke is on them. I will just write it here as I said on that day.

Comments
Post a Comment