Dumb fuck.

 Foremost; I just like to say that the hate towards black men in general is something that is just a given in the real world especially in these higher educational places and in fact even amongst your so called own.  The funny thing is that really you already know some people just really are pretending but cannot go ballistic with it or you appear to be crazy. No, you just have to wait for the weeks of welcome diversity to wear off. For the "patience" to wear thin. I am going to tell you ironically it is me who has the most patience of all. The most "tolerance" and the most virtue to do what is right in the face of such duplicity. I mean these people truly believe that they are doing right and my life means nothing unless it gives them romantic and sexual pleasure. That is the meaning of people who are bad individuals. Make cheap your life, your every breathing moment and think such an entitled strew of nonsense that black people are not people and yet want to be with such said people only in a way that is to never realize their feelings, their wants and their needs. Certain things that come with these people is the inability to realize boundaries. You are not entitled to learn the history, the personality, the drawings, the ideas and anything of an individual without actually giving the social respect. 

Some people fail to realize that many times their behaviors where inappropriate but as a dude you try to forgive these things having a thirst for what could be but these people willingly make these evil concessions over and over again never learning and really just leaving you hanging that eventually its all about them bastardizing you and basically is harassment. Indeed. Making these intentions to communicate but really much just so unserious about it that you are a joke and that hatred can become the seed for someone else to control these individuals. I did not make these women. These women are not my children. I did not let them have these susceptible hatred in them thinking black people are inferiors and ultimately it was never my responsibility to fix that even if the people are black. Concluding this; it is what is and just really hmm, I love it.

 They are nobodies despite their actions to be someone. They will never be anyone but just another status quo racist and ultimately think of their behavior as contributing to feminity and the feminist movement; the excuses idiots will tell theirselves for lacking courage to challenge the hate and the comfort such said hate gives. If you gain comfort from the ideas that black people are the danger in the world-you have to realize that you essentially want to think you are something you aren't and when people who are racist discover you and try to do the things that the evil do; fuck you-you already are living a lost life. Eventually you will be impacted in some shape and form to a level you will never be able to stay delusional. Nothing these people have done matters. Any money that they make just goes into a diluted future of morals and I would say "a culture not of hate". Hate goes nowhere and eventually you will run out of money if your son shoots up a school and you are fired and you are basically without a job. Your efforts mean nothing but to contribute to hate and evil. I want people to realize that by cheapening my life and all the things a person is out to be doing; lol-you ought to realize you are evil. You are not god so stop pretending. Embrace your true identity. But no you are a fucking coward. You can never view yourself as the evil. But you are.

I will never be secondary in my life and nor will I cease to exist for people who claim racial purity is being white despite not having that racial identity whatever. Its just that a gentlemen will allow you to expose yourself first. You may praise yourself for these abilities to be greatly and secretly covertly racist and all this bullshit whilst pretending to be for the people but I know fuck well you aren't for me. There are certain things you would be doing. You don't have any respect for me. Your ego being so high and mighty over me is more important than actually getting to know a person. People love to have a mirage theater where they just speculate on and on and I am to say who would want to live with a lunatic who does this for ten years. I gave people a chance to stop. But no, people are just ill. They want to continue to window shop for ever and so afraid of committing as if is wrong and evil to be with a dude because they are black! One time messaged prime individual #1 who does these things and they just basically refused to acknowledge what I already knew and then continued for since 2018 when I confronted them for 6 years up till now. Such a vicious stalker that they know the Of Mice and Men song "Pain" I listened to mysteriously before some terroristic advent on my life. Its very sad. But I don't give a fuck. 

Realize this folks; black people have brains and ultimately are people-real fucking people. Now, your arab, asian, black, hispanic or white behind can fail to realize this but it don't matter. You cannot warp the narrative to where people are just like dogs and like animals who don't have that mental capacity. Realize that. What you do causes great harm and great emotional harm. I won't be christ fellow and make up bullshit to forgive your ass. If you think that you are superior you just aren't. The problems you cause aren't ambiguous; they have a long last impact and they won't ever go away. People getting to the point of reinvisioning the past but its so long removed from what it was. A person not under the influence remembers the pain correctly but for them; they remember nothing but whatever suites their sad life narrative. Surely if you are not white and you age like ass whilst your beauty standards are based on white women then I think you will try to overtly compensate getting worse in the mind when truly you look like shit because you are just evil. I think that a person will say that its very funny to see people suddenly try to change the past but no-it will never change especially for the people who never even graduated from anywhere and want superiority over black people by academic attainment to be the one thing making them better. Oh, wait, guess what? A homeless black man is better than you. You are insane. Everything is just about how you rather not be dealt with the worse possible thing you could be in the world in your eyes which is black. But no; the worst thing is to be a person of color or a white person who hates black people to this fucked up level. I would have felt sorry but truly I just hoped and mostly was delusional on what type of individuals I was dealing with. Such people who have to do something so petty and so racist have no place in my life. None. You don't belong and maybe a school's feigned corporate diversity whatever gave you pause to think you had free reign and could do whatever but nah. Dumb fuck.

Comments

Popular Posts