Cosmica Continues.


 Sad, thing about this site is that I liked adding progress points to my work but for how ugly, aggressive and dumb some people are those things had to stop. I will never return to writing these things on the blog despite remembering how much fun I had. There is a great element of behind the scenes torture. Stuff that is hinted upon but you can never truly speak on. The problem with adapting Adroit Chica to have a good relevance to what actually happens which no one knows of truly but those who inflict the harm could know about. I think that when a dude shows up to a place one day; to begin college-you all have a clean slate or so you think but no. Some if not many of these people did not have a clean anything and that is the problem; they were traitors to educational experience and ultimately just there to find people to blame and make people the villain and just contribute to a cult like cliche they take apart in to this very day. Many times, had to stop writing on the site and such can not even be said about fall 2015 is that these people are evil people mostly and refuse to even ever acknowledge they fucked up. I say it once, I say it a fucking thousand times and really its been ten years like this if not longer considering the end of 2014. I am to say they weren't in a place to even see this site and become terrorists until like 2015. That is when they went totally unforgivably bad. If you think there is a reason 2015 is not written on as much as it later is; its ultimately because I don't want those people to have certain information. I have decided to continue blogging elsewhere of the progress so I can accurately tell the story needed to write Adroit Chica. A great part of 2015 at least this time all those nearly ten years ago was basically Cosmica. Cosmica, the story I redid in 2022 but was created in 2015 and worked on around this time period in the summer. I basically have to tell you that Cosmica will continue the narrative. Other times was a remake but this one is a continuation...the only thing that can actually be spoken about on the blog is that.

Comments

Popular Posts