No you aren't making anything better,

 I was struggling where to go with this blog in the past. Very much got to consider the look, the theme and the style and what is a person going to be doing. I think it was great a person already did what was necessary. Many times a person did mm culture over and over for years and years and no one knew the truth. Lol. No one knew it had already been done.  What does that mean? It means all the others were just the continuation of it and it never ended. In fact; you have such a thing I am not going to even bother explaining but it is a stroke of genius. The thing you should know is that they-some people tried to stop me from where I wanted to go but did not truly succeed because the battle was already over before it began. I just wanted to see what they were capable of. Truly and truly. I knew a person could be in chance harmed or maimed or screwed over if they left for school. The chance I took. The chance I took indeed. Sitting on a bench to eat the kelloggs some time before come across just a racist. An imbecile really. So haunty and wanting to fight. Looking at me with these hateful eyes. 

Did I say anything to them. No, I just ignore them but anytime I would look around at my surroundings it would just be so easy to catch their evil eye of someone so confident in their falsehood reality that they were moral and I was not moral, why? Because of race? A dumbfuck. When in reality if a person truly was evil they could just toss them like a ragdoll and be down with it. How easy would it be for a person to say, " why are you looking at me like that, do you want to fight and actually start to fight them?" In reality, I would never look at a stranger in that manner. But because the woman thought I was small she could get away with it. Just because she thought I was not a danger; her behavior moral. But no; a person truly has to say some people know what they are doing and they would never try it with anyone else knowing full well what could happen could kill them. You know what I am talking about. People think you are already familiar enough with them that you are their pet. That you only exist to be abused. That you won't do shit to them because you are small and you look young. Some people will only abuse to what they really are feeling. 

To what they can feel belongs to them. But I do not belong to such a person. People say slavery does not matter today but it does. This ownership and entitlement young miss displayed was not of naivety but a learned behavior well endowed I will say over the years generation by generation.  Thinking I belong to them as in a familiar of an object and not a person. What would happen if she did this to a big black man? Oh, wait, she would not even look their way because they know what would happen to them at least in their logic that this person would beat them up for looking at them that way. Lol. Its funny. People you have to realize boundaries only exist for certain people if you look mean and imposing and fit into their whole "black people are violent" nonsense. The thing is I was just minding my own business and this  dumb fuck thinks to theirselves- I can bully them and be racist towards them. Like mind you people the way this person was looking at me was not anyway you would look at a person. No, they are dumb. Many times white racists can go on and escape the variety of people who actually are and be racist in their safe spaces. Like let's say what they say when no one of another race is around or at home-defends their whole way of being. But yet again people of color don't always if ever have such a safe space. No, you look at a person wrong of any race the way homegirl was looking at me and you would be beaten up. Its the white flight to have the conscious ability to pick the targets and escape. Now, people of color who are fucked up literally overcompensate and may try this nonsense too many times and end up paying for it. Meaning that people will not tolerate this bullcrap. 

I am saying that really much homegirl was so lucky I was not someone else. That I was me. I think to myself so many times, what if these women did this to someone else and what would happen to them? I try to not indulge in such thoughts but my great point is that these women are so lucky that they did this onto me and not anyone else because that would have gone very bad. But yet I like to say these women are truly evil; they pick the people who they think are easy targets but yet I will not change who I am to not be targeted. People often fail to take responsibility for their actions and ultimately damn-fail to learn anything or actually realize the people and the harm they have caused and truly they aren't making the world better.


Comments

Popular Posts